President Biden

upsgrunt

What an extraordinary dufus comment. No wonder why Trump and his ring kissing following can't do basic math. They understand that 2+2 = 4 but they have no understanding of real math like algebra. The worlds math isn't just about measuring thing like 1 apple + one apple equal 2. That math doesn't measure quality, quantity, timeliness (freshnes) and how many people will make demand on the product. That's when algebra come into play.
For many people math is like a foreign language. And yes, it take some effort to burn through the fog. But when you do, you can get a clearer understand on how all these different integer combine to tell a story. Its simply not enough to know that 2+2=4. You have to know what 2 is, what the other 2 represent and how by their combination it makes 4 and a 4 that is valued above the individual 2's. Algebra allows us to integrate a vast degree of variables to better predict outcomes. That's where algebra come into play and helps us break down into smaller parts and with that breakdown gain a more granular understanding of cause and effect, gain the ability, then, to rearrange the outcomes by changing the formula. Prove and disprove; the mothers milk of reasonable scientific certainty.

I feel like you posted this to try to make yourself look smart, but in effect, the opposite happened.

87226.jpeg

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
What an extraordinary dufus comment. No wonder why Trump and his ring kissing following can't do basic math. They understand that 2+2 = 4 but they have no understanding of real math like algebra. The worlds math isn't just about measuring thing like 1 apple + one apple equal 2. That math doesn't measure quality, quantity, timeliness (freshnes) and how many people will make demand on the product. That's when algebra come into play.
For many people math is like a foreign language. And yes, it take some effort to burn through the fog. But when you do, you can get a clearer understand on how all these different integer combine to tell a story. Its simply not enough to know that 2+2=4. You have to know what 2 is, what the other 2 represent and how by their combination it makes 4 and a 4 that is valued above the individual 2's. Algebra allows us to integrate a vast degree of variables to better predict outcomes. That's where algebra come into play and helps us break down into smaller parts and with that breakdown gain a more granular understanding of cause and effect, gain the ability, then, to rearrange the outcomes by changing the formula. Prove and disprove; the mothers milk of reasonable scientific certainty.
Your incoherent ramblings are quite the testament to your persona.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
I asked what you loved about America.

You couldn't come up with anything other than your mother squatted you out here and it's not third world.

Typical Democrat.

I like the fact I can wake up and get anything I desire to eat. That I have running water, good movies, and the freedom to do what I want as long as it’s legal.