President Biden

upsgrunt

Trump didn’t do anything except argue on Twitter and create further divide between Americans. This guy does not care about your party. I don’t even believe Trump is a Republican himself.

You say Trump didn't do anything- ok.
What exactly has Biden done, by himself, and not told to do? Please review his "vigorous schedule"; why doesn't he answer questions?

I'm not arguing for Trump. I just don't get the people who have an erection when they hear the word democrat.

El Correcto

god is dead
Great economic news does not match up to the end of the world scenario the right has been pushing.
What pro business moves has Joe Biden made? What great economic policies has he pursued?
Unemployment is on the decline, you are confusing the Biden administration with the last one, they were the ones who had record unemployment, massive government spending, and a falling GDP.
no it isn’t.
Just because people are leaving the work force doesn’t mean they are employed.

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
s-l300.jpg

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
You say Trump didn't do anything- ok.
What exactly has Biden done, by himself, and not told to do? Please review his "vigorous schedule"; why doesn't he answer questions?

I'm not arguing for Trump. I just don't get the people who have an erection when they hear the word democrat.

Biden did more than trump in his first 100 days

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
When Trump had it booming, yall claimed "the president has no effect on the market, and can't take credit", but now you want to give the guy who got 81 million votes, yet venues across the country filled with hundreds of thousands of people scream "Let's go Brandon", a slap on the back and ALL the credit.
Which way do you want to squint at it?
Show us the BOOM! Trump growth rates are below the economy Obama last three years he left him.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
"Spewing propoganda"
I added real researchable and verifiable data. Argue the data don't shape shift from one pathetic point to another when your entire arguments, observations and opinion are based on infotainment from Fox, Newsmax and from Trump's carnival barking magical mentality.

Show me your data, your facts and your expert based analysis before you call my posts "propoganda". Compared to your supporting research a dead squirrel that's been lying in the road for a week makes for a better poster.
You literally came here and spewed the same propaganda everyone's heard a million times. When people disagreed you insulted them. Then you complained that your insults were removed.

Why not just skip to the part where you go back to Reddit?

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
What an extraordinary dufus comment. No wonder why Trump and his ring kissing following can't do basic math. They understand that 2+2 = 4 but they have no understanding of real math like algebra. The worlds math isn't just about measuring thing like 1 apple + one apple equal 2. That math doesn't measure quality, quantity, timeliness (freshnes) and how many people will make demand on the product. That's when algebra come into play.
For many people math is like a foreign language. And yes, it take some effort to burn through the fog. But when you do, you can get a clearer understand on how all these different integer combine to tell a story. Its simply not enough to know that 2+2=4. You have to know what 2 is, what the other 2 represent and how by their combination it makes 4 and a 4 that is valued above the individual 2's. Algebra allows us to integrate a vast degree of variables to better predict outcomes. That's where algebra come into play and helps us break down into smaller parts and with that breakdown gain a more granular understanding of cause and effect, gain the ability, then, to rearrange the outcomes by changing the formula. Prove and disprove; the mothers milk of reasonable scientific certainty.

Last edited:

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Better economic outlook than what the previous administration left them. You would think we would be used to a tattered economy under an Republican administration needing to fixed by the steady hand of a sound , sane , and competent Democrat President.
Bush, Bush Jr, and Trump, what was the economy handed off to the Democrats after all 3?
When will THAT ever happen?

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Trump didn’t do anything except argue on Twitter and create further divide between Americans. This guy does not care about your party. I don’t even believe Trump is a Republican himself.
There is none so blind as he who will not see.

Give credit where credit is due and your own credibility rises.

BMWMC

B.C. boohoo buster.
I find it comically absurd, irregardless of political party, that positive accomplishments in the "first 100 days" are always claimed by the incoming party, while negative results are always attributed to the outgoing.

Making both totally irrelevant.
Outgoing = vast declines in employment and economic growth. The present is a hope is for something better. Stay tuned. More attention needs to be directed to the operations of the Federal Reserve and its Apolitical printing press..

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
What an extraordinary dufus comment. No wonder why Trump and his ring kissing following can't do basic math. They understand that 2+2 = 4 but they have no understanding of real math like algebra. The worlds math isn't just about measuring thing like 1 apple + one apple equal 2. That math doesn't measure quality, quantity, timeliness (freshnes) and how many people will make demand on the product. That's when algebra come into play.
For many people math is like a foreign language. And yes, it take some effort to burn through the fog. But when you do, you can get a clearer understand on how all these different integer combine to tell a story. Its simply not enough to know that 2+2=4. You have to know what 2 is, what the other 2 represent and how by their combination it makes 4 and a 4 that is valued above the individual 2's. Algebra allows us to integrate a vast degree of variables to better predict outcomes. That's where algebra come into play and helps us break down into smaller parts and with that breakdown gain a more granular understanding of cause and effect, gain the ability, then, to rearrange the outcomes by changing the formula. Prove and disprove; the mothers milk of reasonable scientific certainty.
LOL…
Your jibberish is too long and boring to read, but I recognize you as an underachieving, angry old man.
Die off Comrade!

vantexan

Better economic outlook than what the previous administration left them. You would think we would be used to a tattered economy under an Republican administration needing to fixed by the steady hand of a sound , sane , and competent Democrat President.
Bush, Bush Jr, and Trump, what was the economy handed off to the Democrats after all 3?
The only issue with Trump was the virus. Damn good economy before that and unnecessary shutdowns during the pandemic.