President Biden

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Oh quit your crying
1634416560414.png

Mrwong’s allegiance symbol.

He hates the US and it’s citizens.

vantexan

a republican calling anyone selfish lmfao. Ok pal, whatever you say. I love this country at the end of the day, even with its madness.
And people like you never get that the best thing for everyone is a solid economy with a lot of opportunities. You think Republicans are selfish for wanting to make money but it's that striving to make money that creates jobs and opportunities. You think you're showing how much you care by throwing money at problems but all that ever proves is the problems are never solved and the political class benefits more than the rest of us. Dividing us as they go.

Box Ox

Wow. So the American communist party has become so blatantly out of control that guys like you and @PT Car Washer are gonna try to distance yourselves from that :censored2:!? By calling yourselves "moderates". Amazing.

"I'm a moderate" in one sentence and clear support for the hard left agenda in the next.

True moderation is a pretty isolating state of mind online. Just like it is in Congress. People who clearly aren't moderates should just embrace their team and and enjoy the circle jerks. I sure would.

PT Car Washer

Wow. You really have lost your mind. I was in High School in the 70's. Went through OSUT at Ft Knox Armor school. Not sure exactly who I abandoned in Afghanistan. But you keep smokin that dope. I am sure it makes perfect sense to you.

Last edited:

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

5B35B84B-A4EC-4419-BF88-69B293029A03.jpeg

So Biden and friends have been trying to push the massive spending bill through as quickly as possible, so no one has time to read what’s in it, with little success, so far. Thank God. Fortunately, it’s giving people time to actually start reading what’s in it.