President Biden

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
Its over. We got the blacks on our side now.
Bidens best bet is to crawl in a hole and hope everyone just forgets about him.
There's a vacancy near Tikrit...
It worked for Sadam Hussein for a while!
8e326549-5cca-4ad7-bc36-6660cb827c1dc754b0fb77ef4c09bcd506129c07a8d5.jpeg

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
"I'm a moderate" in one sentence and clear support for the hard left agenda in the next.

True moderation is a pretty isolating state of mind online. Just like it is in Congress. People who clearly aren't moderates should just embrace their team and and enjoy the circle jerks. I sure would.

I’m definitely not far left.

What'dyabringmetoday???

Negative.
Last time I left, with to middle fingers in the air, I was called out by crew of wantabe Musketeers and half arse Kings Knight's on some imaginary errants straight out of some chapter of Don Quixote.
Instead of pointing to my faults and statements that where so offensive to her, statements she never mentioned she was insulted by, these "heroes" couldn't and wouldn't cite. What was more important to these fools with hollow-man souls was the show of pathetic and Walmart branded chivalry.
After repeatedly asking WTF I said that had theses chest thumper, desperate for female validation, and even having an admin chime in on their behalf, the admin also unable or unwilling to point to the alleged horrible comments, they never did, yet, and I was threaten with expulsion.
I, again, two middle fingers up, expelled myself. That was 7 years ago and it looks like we on track for history repeating itself.

I'm not always right but I'll take full ownership of what I say and don't shape shift my arguments and comments when I get something wrong to avoid accountability. At least not the way many posters do here and gain more support for.
To fingers? How many is that? Lol.

Box Ox

You surround yourself with others as far left as you and try to convince yourself you are a moderate.

I'm not sure why they do it. It's so strange.

Is it an easy out unless their post history is pointed to? Is it thinking they might support terrible things but they don't want to fully acknowledge it within themselves?

I don’t need you stalking me pal

Doesn't require any stalking at all. Your post history is right out there. It's fine if you need it pointed out for you. You're demonstrating a Netsua level of self-awareness.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
I'm not sure why they do it. It's so strange.

Is it an easy out unless their post history is pointed to? Is it knowing that they support terrible things and they don't want to acknowledge it within themselves?

Doesn't require any stalking at all. Your post history is right out there. It's fine if you need it pointed out for you. You're demonstrating a Netsua level of self-awareness.

Yeah I’m a terrible human being for wanting free college and better health care. Lmao.