President Biden

Gotta Go

6A2A74E9-FEC4-4D8F-906D-6533EE166569.jpeg

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Langlade County Wisonsin became the latest county to unanimously reject the results of the 2020 election based on fraud and illegal activities by election officials in several jurisdictions.
Langlade joined the State of Texas and Maricopa County Arizona in their recent resolutions to reject the fraudulent results of the 2020 election.

Why would they do this? This was the most secure election in history. I know because the MSM told me so. They didn’t tell me what changed from the last election that Trump stole but they must of changed a lot to make it secure after that Orange man robbed Hillary.

El Correcto

god is dead
You need to be skeptical of anyone calling for violence or overthrowing elections. Democrats or republicans.
People who are stupid and stubborn enough to wage war against a super power are rarely smart enough to create one. That’s what I have learned listening to hours of dictator podcasts and documentaries. These little authoritarian piss ants who think they can deny our elections or resort to violence to get their way in a democracy should be dealt with. It’s a very stupid mentality to be so full of yourself that you’re justified in killing elected officials because of your beliefs. It’s dangerous and you become everything you hate about the government when you do that.

Sit there and read the Declaration of Independence and the grievances in it when it comes to the founders. Write out your own reasons for doing this violent nonsense and see if you come even close to what they highlighted.

They were living under an overseas despot that didn’t want them to run their colonies outside his rule, much to the detriment of the people. All of the modern day nonsense seems like light and transient causes to me.

newfie

Langlade County Wisonsin became the latest county to unanimously reject the results of the 2020 election based on fraud and illegal activities by election officials in several jurisdictions.
Langlade joined the State of Texas and Maricopa County Arizona in their recent resolutions to reject the fraudulent results of the 2020 election.

Why would they do this? This was the most secure election in history. I know because the MSM told me so. They didn’t tell me what changed from the last election that Trump stole but they must of changed a lot to make it secure after that Orange man robbed Hillary.
disgusting . they must not subscribe to the NY Times .

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Once upon a time, it was improper for a President, current or former, to speak negatively about the country and its institutions in a foreign land.
Yet, there Biden was ripping the Supreme Court in front of the world press in Spain, slamming their rulings on abortion and guns.