President Trump

moreluck

golden ticket member
bSmJqgH.jpg

rod

Retired 22 years
So you agree that Donald Trump is full of :censored2:?

I've never said I was a Trump lover. I'm an equal opportunity hater. I just hated him less than the alterative. If he would just get off his social media rants he would have a lot more supporters. I DO love his wife and daughter though---huba huba.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Quit making nonsense up. What drumpf is doing is nowhere close to "typical" as you say.

From an article about a month old-

"Of the 94 days he has been president, he has spent all or part of his time at Trump-branded properties on 33 of them, or an average of once every 2.8 days.

He has visited one of his private properties on at least one day during each of the past 12 weekends. On Saturday, he had dinner at the Trump International Hotel in Washington, his second such visit since being inaugurated and his fourth this year."

Trump visits a Trump-branded property for the 12th weekend in a row

White House defends millions spent on Trump's weekend travel

Quit trying to support your golden (shower) boy, who was elected by goofs.
Trump has been telling everyone he doesn't like Washington ... some people take longer to comprehend and are surprised about it.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
And how do you know this?
I googled ... you should try it sometime.
There were at least 10 articles that verified this.
Trump is worth $4.5 billion when he entered office.
Obama's were worth around $2 M when he entered presidency and $24M when they left. The Obama's 'stand' to make $240 million off of book deals alone over the next couple of decades.
Note: Obamas' net worth was close to zero when he entered the US Senate in 2004. He made $2m in book deals prior to becoming president or essentially all his new worth.

Last edited:

MAKAVELI

I googled ... you should try it sometime.
There were at least 10 articles that verified this.
Trump is worth $4.5 billion when he entered office.
Obama's were worth around $2 M when he entered office and $24M when they left. The Obama's 'stand' to make $240 million off of book deals alone over the next couple of decades.
8 years vs 4 months. Lol

MAKAVELI

You can't do math or did percentage throw you off?
Obamas' gained 2000% in wealth while in office.
Trump will be lucky to gain 100% ... very lucky.
Maybe reading comprehension is not your forte. Obama's wealth was made over the course of 8 years in the White House. Come back with your numbers after 8 years for a true comparison. Oh wait Drumpf won't last 1 year.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I don't think anyone is surprised that Drumpf's companies and properties are directly profiting from his presidency.
Maybe reading comprehension is not your forte.
Obama's wealth was made over the course of 8 years in the White House.
Come back with your numbers after 8 years for a true comparison.
Oh wait Drumpf won't last 1 year.
That was a pathetic response ... it would have been better to not post anything.
But I'm appreciative ... I feel much better about myself after this.