President Trump

oldngray

nowhere special
If we know anything, it's that Trump supporters will write this off again. It's only 4 anonymous sources and contemporary notes of the conversation. Just more fake news.

Or they could just ask the intelligence chiefs for confirmation.

But that would be too easy and expose yet another fictional story.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Now you're just making stuff up. You have no idea how much trump is making.
I didn't make anything up ... I projected he would be worth less than $9.0 Billion after 8 years.
Not the $90 Billion if Trump equals Obama's Net Worth growth during his presidency.

I'm sorry if I throw cold water on the spastic discursive ramblings about Trump gaining wealth by being President.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Maybe reading comprehension is not your forte. Obama's wealth was made over the course of 8 years in the White House. Come back with your numbers after 8 years for a true comparison. Oh wait Drumpf won't last 1 year.
On second thought and about half-a-dozen readings ... this is just pathetic.
I'll give you a break and advise you not to post while driving.
Your post just didn't exhibit much thought or comprehension.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I didn't make anything up ... I projected he would be worth less than $9.0 Billion after 8 years.
Not the $90 Billion if Trump equals Obama's Net Worth growth during his presidency.

I'm sorry if I throw cold water on the spastic discursive ramblings about Trump gaining wealth by being President.
Right, if trump makes a billion then he made less than Obama. Percentages lol. Sorry I didn't realize you were using alternative facts.

vantexan

Don't worry about it, he's in Putin's pocket. Lmfao
I just figured out what Obama was colluding with Russia about! He was paid by Trump to be a go between to pave the way for Trump to become Putin's lackey if Putin helped Trump beat Hillary! Hillary's 30,000 missing emails were her begging Putin to reconsider...she could be bought for considerably less! What? Not buying that? It's just as plausible as any of the other B.S. that floats around here.

MAKAVELI

I just figured out what Obama was colluding with Russia about! He was paid by Trump to be a go between to pave the way for Trump to become Putin's lackey if Putin helped Trump beat Hillary! Hillary's 30,000 missing emails were her begging Putin to reconsider...she could be bought for considerably less! What? Not buying that? It's just as plausible as any of the other B.S. that floats around here.
Keep deflecting. Drumpf is done. My guess is he will go the way of Nixon.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Percentages are clearly an idiotic way of looking at this situation. By the salary alone Obama would have more than doubled his net worth. So scandalous.
I didn't bring up how much Trump would make off being President ... I was trying to educate people how to use math to look at a situation.
We've got a bunch of goofballs on here who think Trump is trying to make money from being President.
He could easily make 10 times more just being Trump.
When one is worth $4.5 billion, the way one looks at 'making money' changes.
I don't think Trump is the least bit concerned about making more money over the next 8 years.

MAKAVELI

I didn't bring up how much Trump would make off being President ... I was trying to educate people how to use math to look at a situation.
We've got a bunch of goofballs on here who think Trump is trying to make money from being President.
I don't think Trump is the least bit concerned about making more money over the next 8 years.
And we also have some goofballs who believe he isn't trying to make money from being president. We also have some goofballs who are trying to compare what Obama made over 8 years vs what Drumlf has made in 4 months.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I am not defending Trump.
When I see people lying or misunderstanding how to use math correctly, I feel compelled to educate them.
Yes you are, and you're using alternative math to do it.

I understand math just fine. Ive also been here long enough to understand your holier than thou attitude so I'm not surprised at all by this exchange.

It will be fine

Much of Trump's net worth is the value he assigns his brand. In theory that would increase with being the president. Melania in her recent lawsuit against a blogger cited the unique branding opportunity that comes with being First Lady. Ivanka is getting Chinese trademarks for her brand. The Kushners are selling visas to Chinese investors for $500k. I can't imagine why anyone would think Trump is using his office for personal gain.