President Trump

newfie

Nobody said Drumpf wanted to become president to make more $. .

nobody? Really ? your buddy Itty was just crying about his golf resort profiting from his weekend jaunts. Navarro sent a tweet out that was retweeted 50, 000 times accusing Ivanka of profiting from a Saudi check that was paid to a charity run by the world bank.
whats one of the main arguments of the tax return argument offered by the liberal leadership. the fear that donalds policies will result in his profiting from them personally.

Nobody?

It will be fine

Let's see I'm a billionaire... I think I'll become president so I can make more $money$.

There's just not an easier way.. LMAO!

This thread is funny...
Well he hasn't divested himself of any of his companies, so he's still making the same money he was before. Now instead of paying politicians for public policy that helps him he can just propose it himself. He can also conduct government business at his private resorts at taxpayer expense and for his personal profit. These are all ethical violations to anyone with half a brain.

newfie

Well he hasn't divested himself of any of his companies, so he's still making the same money he was before. Now instead of paying politicians for public policy that helps him he can just propose it himself. He can also conduct government business at his private resorts at taxpayer expense and for his personal profit. These are all ethical violations to anyone with half a brain.

thanks for supporting my post. See Mak I told you

newfie

You just have poor reading comprehension. Mak said trump didn't run for president to make more money. I don't know his motivations but he certainly is trying to profit from his position now that he has it.

dude when you show me your black body , long tail , white stripes and you stink to high heaven there is no way you are going to convince me that you are really a kitty kat.

MAKAVELI

thanks for supporting my post. See Mak I told you
Pointing out that Drumpf is and will directly profit from his policies and conducting presidential business at his properties does not support your post. But it does show what his priorities are.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Pointing out that Drumpf is and will directly profit from his policies and conducting presidential business at his properties does not support your post. But it does show what his priorities are.
If he was responsible for curing cancer, you wouldn't say thanks! Negative dead heads are like that!

moreluck

golden ticket member
If part of scientific research is the shrimp on the treadmill, then it should be cut. Everything is case by case. Cutting out waste is a good thing!!

MAKAVELI

If part of scientific research is the shrimp on the treadmill, then it should be cut. Everything is case by case. Cutting out waste is a good thing!!
Not talking about shrimp. Talking about the very research that is helping you stay alive.
Trump budget seeks huge cuts to science and medical research, disease prevention
The National Cancer Institute would be hit with a $1 billion cut compared to its 2017 budget. The National Heart, Lung and Blood Institute would see a $575 million cut, and the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases would see a reduction of $838 million. The administration would cut the overall National Institutes of Health budget from $31.8 billion to $26 billion.

newfie

backpedaling not allowed. itty even conceded my point . move on to your next loss.