President Trump

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
62431903_10215916085147641_5544846274269806592_n.jpg
Trump Has Spent Nearly $1 Million Wishing Himself (and Melania) Happy Birthday on Facebook

KOG72

I’m full of it
I have seen on the news where some private citizens are building there own wall.(I know this might be old news I don’t hang out over here much just peak in every now and then.)

Last edited by a moderator:

LarryBird

I can't argue with this cartoon, at least from the democratic platform.

Sometimes it helps to have a common cause to rally around.

I'm sure the Democratic base knows what democrats stand for, at least I would hope they do. We already have their votes. We need the votes of those who are undecided and who dislike Trump, this is our path to victory.

I see nothing wrong with being anti-Trump centric. It can't hurt us, as long as it stays within reason. Focusing on what an awful person he is, is a fairly safe and easy way to help sway voters, in my opinion.

Now where one could argue, is the supposed strengths listed under the republican platform - I'm not even gonna start though. Let's just say it's open to debate.

It will be fine

I can't argue with this cartoon, at least from the democratic platform.

Sometimes it helps to have a common cause to rally around.

I'm sure the Democratic base knows what democrats stand for, at least I would hope they do. We already have their votes. We need the votes of those who are undecided and who dislike Trump, this is our path to victory.

I see nothing wrong with being anti-Trump centric. It can't hurt us, as long as it stays within reason. Focusing on what an awful person he is, is a fairly safe and easy way to help sway voters, in my opinion.

Now where one could argue, is the supposed strengths listed under the republican platform - I'm not even gonna start though. Let's just say it's open to debate.
Republicans are great at infrastructure, look at all the infrastructure weeks they’ve had.
Who can argue with imprisoning children? We’re finally safe from that army of toddler invaders.

LarryBird

I can give you a couple projects, the everglades just got money, the soo locks got money, really they are giving out money, dont need democrats
You serious, Clark?

The country is falling apart at the seams - roads, bridges, parks, government buildings, etc - and you can give us a couple projects?

Do you really think this means that republicans are doing well on infrastructure? I surely don't.

We need massive public works projects, not some funds allocated to temporarily patch things up for a year or five.

This is an example of how conservatives fail to see the big picture - government does serve a purpose in our lives, and they're the only entity who has the ability AND the inclination to fix this :censored2:. The private sector has no interest in infrastructure projects unless it's a for profit endeavor, and I'd argue that that serves no one but their shareholders, certainly not the greater good obviously.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
You serious, Clark?

The country is falling apart at the seams - roads, bridges, parks, government buildings, etc - and you can give us a couple projects?

Do you really think this means that republicans are doing well on infrastructure? I surely don't.

We need massive public works projects, not some funds allocated to temporarily patch things up for a year or five.

This is an example of how conservatives fail to see the big picture - government does serve a purpose in our lives, and they're the only entity who has the ability AND the inclination to fix this :censored2:. The private sector has no interest in infrastructure projects unless it's a for profit endeavor, and I'd argue that that serves no one but their shareholders, certainly not the greater good obviously.
You know federal money is handed out every year right

newfie

You serious, Clark?

in politics when you point the finger four point back at you. This is indicative of why nothing gets done. each side blames the other

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
i had a dream that i kept driving by road and bridge repair . in it i sat in traffic backups constantly. thank god @LarryBird told me it was all a dream or i would be pissed that i sat in that much traffic .
he dont realize we have something called the department of transportation

LarryBird

i had a dream that i kept driving by road and bridge repair . in it i sat in traffic backups constantly. thank god @LarryBird told me it was all a dream or i would be pissed that i sat in that much traffic .

I guess you skipped the part of my post where I said:
We are putting temporary patches on infrastructure to push the problem down the road. This can't continue forever. Our bridges are near catastrophic failure, our roads are a joke, and our federal buildings need massive overhaul.

You know where I always see them spending money and doing updates though? The military base that I deliver on. I'd take a few pictures, if I didn't mind the FBI knocking on my door. But since I like my job and my freedom, you'll just have to take my word for it.

LarryBird

Aaaaand you don't realize that the correct wording, grammar, and punctuation would have been:
He doesn't realize we have something called the Department of Transportation.

So how can we take your posts that attempt to insult the intelligence of others seriously, homie?

We cannot.