President Trump

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by wkmac, Jan 15, 2017.

1. newfie

newfie Well-Known Member

nice. hes serving them up and does not even realize it

2. newfie

newfie Well-Known Member

the dumb kids that go to college and cant earn a real education go for the sociology and psychology degrees.

3. LarryBird

LarryBird Well-Known Member

Extra lanes and exits to accommodate existing traffic and the suburban sprawl that happened after the original design and construction of said roads, bridges that won't collapse under the weight of the oversized loads that travel the highway, etc.

You're dumb. But you're not retarded. You know what's needed in this country - you and your kind just don't wanna pay for it, or support a government that has the abilities to get it done.

You'd rather hope for miracles and complain about it when they don't come to fruition.

4. LarryBird

Definitely. Right as per usual, dawg.

But yet, they still spell better than you, no doubt. I'd wager my life on that.

5. LarryBird

Yeah, definitely man.

I give up.

Your mental capacity is too much for someone as unintelligent as myself. I've tried to keep up with you and van, but it was an exercise in futility. Lesson learned.

6. floridays

floridays Well-Known Member

Hey smart guy, I'll go a couple rounds with you.

Go

7. LarryBird

There's nothing worse than someone who is so clearly of below average intelligence thinking they're smarter than others - your smug attitude is obnoxious, especially considering you post like someone with a 4th grade education.

I know grade school children who would shame you, and I'm not engaging in hyperbole here. You are literally that dumb.

8. newfie

newfie Well-Known Member

The roads are fine when they're not adding new pavement. I have enough lanes to get to and from quickly. when they work on the roads repaving the same road for the fifth time in the last 10 years i sit in traffic an extra hour. I think I'm smart enough to figure out that I've been sitting in a lot of traffic lately while the governement tries to keep the state roads guys gainfully employed.

9. newfie

newfie Well-Known Member

they have no choice . they're already bottom feeders carrying the lowest form of degree available. they have no place to go. the next step is a bullet in the back of their stupid heads.

10. LarryBird

Did you eat a lot of lead paint as a child?

11. newfie

newfie Well-Known Member

are you offering me some of your stash?

12. LarryBird

I I I - Me Me Me - Mine Mine Mine

We know how you ConTrolls roll, but here's a newsflash: The world is about more than you, brah.

Nobody gives a :censored2: about your personal commute times. We just want roads and bridges that are safe and functional. Try to keep up.

And have someone read you those articles I posted on the last page. There's a lot of big words, so I don't expect you could get through them on your own or without explanation, but they could explain a lot about why you are who you are politically speaking.

13. floridays

floridays Well-Known Member

Correct, watch between your eyebrows.
    You're one sick cookie, quit projecting.

14. LarryBird

Please stop trying to be funny.

Humor takes a modicum of intelligence, which you are obviously lacking, to actually be funny. This is why you were always the only one laughing at your jokes.

It's :censored2:ing painful to watch.

15. newfie

newfie Well-Known Member

you want to argue but you have no logic or detailed answer to what we need.

I realize the road leading into your trailer park is gravel but then you only have 10 drunks including yourself living there and more is not required.

16. newfie

newfie Well-Known Member

I did bitch slap you with ease. keep whining girl scout

17. newfie

newfie Well-Known Member

I've got to crash now and put the hand on ice , i never realized how hard your empty head was when i bitch slapped it so much.

18. LarryBird

Ladies and Gentlemen, the next George Carlin.

We're all gonna be telling peeps we knew him way back when, after Netflix gets ahold of this guy and gives him a 1 hour special. He's golden.

19. LarryBird

You've got to be high on dust-off.

Nobody who hasn't been hitting the huffer hard would or could possibly be as delusional as you are.

You have not yet, and will never, bitch slap me intellectually in your mentally challenged life. Not as long as I still have even 10% of my current mental capacity, and you don't get your hands on some Bradley Cooper 'limitless' :censored2:, will that ever happen.

Realize this, and act accordingly.

20. bbsam

bbsam Moderator Staff Member

Lol. It’s like he’s ignoring a spoiled little red headed step child.

Well done @LarryBird