President Trump

vantexan

Republicans are great at infrastructure, look at all the infrastructure weeks they’ve had.
Who can argue with imprisoning children? We’re finally safe from that army of toddler invaders.
Yes, love when the Dems show pics of little kids in cages on the border and turns out pics were from 2014 and cages were built by Obama administration.

It will be fine

Yes, love when the Dems show pics of little kids in cages on the border and turns out pics were from 2014 and cages were built by Obama administration.
What’s your point? Trump ramped up child separation. He kidnapped children as young as 4 months with no plan to track and reunite them with their parents. Crying fake news doesn’t change that.

vantexan

What’s your point? Trump ramped up child separation. He kidnapped children as young as 4 months with no plan to track and reunite them with their parents. Crying fake news doesn’t change that.
HE didn't do any such thing. People in his administration did. And this wouldn't even be a thing if Dems would stop denying there's a crisis and build the wall already. You are so concerned about what the Trump administration did splitting up families but turn a blind eye to all the kids being used over and over again by adults taking advantage of a loophole that allows families to seek asylum. You ignore all of the women and young girls raped while trying to make it to the U.S.. All you care about is the eventual total control of the government by the Democrats once amnesty allows them to vote for the party that gives them free stuff. You don't give a damn about what's happening to the country as long as you're in power.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
I'd ride in Van's truck before I would ride in yours..
the-wambulance-millennials-snowflakes-cupcakes-mobile-crying-post-all-liberals-6922894.png

LarryBird

HE didn't do any such thing. People in his administration did. And this wouldn't even be a thing if Dems would stop denying there's a crisis and build the wall already. You are so concerned about what the Trump administration did splitting up families but turn a blind eye to all the kids being used over and over again by adults taking advantage of a loophole that allows families to seek asylum. You ignore all of the women and young girls raped while trying to make it to the U.S.. All you care about is the eventual total control of the government by the Democrats once amnesty allows them to vote for the party that gives them free stuff. You don't give a damn about what's happening to the country as long as you're in power.
Drivel.

Every single word.

LarryBird

These key psychological differences can determine whether you're liberal or conservative

Please read this article from business insider. I made a thread about it, but it's a slow day here, and it hasn't gained any traction yet.

Very interesting insights into the minds of conservatives and liberals respectively.
I also found this telling, and it's also included in the above mentioned thread:
Study suggests psychopathic traits are higher in Republicans than in Democrats

It's not a hit job by the 'liberal media' - it's from a study included in a peer reviewed academic journal, and the site this is posted on is psypost.org, so it's not a partisan source in any way.

Unless of course, you consider academia liberal.

Oh wait, I forgot, all the smart people and intellectuals are liberal. Either way, it's a legit source, and your kids are all taught by the people you despise. So perhaps there's hope for them yet, and your backwards fear based rhetoric hasn't ruined them for life.

We can dream, right?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
I also found this telling, and it's also included in the above mentioned thread:
Study suggests psychopathic traits are higher in Republicans than in Democrats

It's not a hit job by the 'liberal media' - it's from a study included in a peer reviewed academic journal, and the site this is posted on is psypost.org, so it's not a partisan source in any way.

Unless of course, you consider academia liberal.

Oh wait, I forgot, all the smart people and intellectuals are liberal. Either way, it's a legit source, and your kids are all taught by the people you despise. So perhaps there's hope for them yet, and your backwards fear based rhetoric hasn't ruined them for life.

We can dream, right?
The same study said Democrats were more likely to be depressed and non-achievers.

LarryBird

The same study said Democrats were more likely to be depressed and non-achievers.
It's not all wine and roses for liberals, we've got our demons too.

But if you read the 1st article, you'll have noticed that people who have achieved in life and feel secure with themselves tend to be liberals as well. So there's that.

I just think it's fascinating on the whole. I'm very interested in sociology.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
It's not all wine and roses for liberals, we've got our demons too.

But if you read the 1st article, you'll have noticed that people who have achieved in life and feel secure with themselves tend to be liberals as well. So there's that.

I just think it's fascinating on the whole. I'm very interested in sociology.
You should look into being a Social Worker.

LarryBird

You should look into being a Social Worker.
That's like being the McDonald's workers of sociology. It's where the sociology/psychology majors who didn't have the brain power or ambitions to succeed in the field end up. Not that they don't provide a wonderful and very useful service, but it is still the truth.

Real/successful sociologists do studies, report on social/societal trends, write books, work in academia, etc. Their work is absolutely fascinating, and helps us understand our species, and why we do or don't do things.

Plus most sociologists get paid awfully. They are nowhere near as compensated financially as they should be.

newfie

I guess you skipped the part of my post where I said:

We are putting temporary patches on infrastructure to push the problem down the road. This can't continue forever. Our bridges are near catastrophic failure, our roads are a joke, and our federal buildings need massive overhaul.

You know where I always see them spending money and doing updates though? The military base that I deliver on. I'd take a few pictures, if I didn't mind the FBI knocking on my door. But since I like my job and my freedom, you'll just have to take my word for it.

damn dude if thats a patch job then I'm screwed up when they do the real repairs.
the thing is the road was smooth as glass to ride on when they were done.
what enhancement will that smooth road surface provide when the real money is spent.

newfie

Aaaaand you don't realize that the correct wording, grammar, and punctuation would have been:
He doesn't realize we have something called the Department of Transportation.

So how can we take your posts that attempt to insult the intelligence of others seriously, homie?

We cannot.

when a liberal goes grammar and spelling the white flag has gone up. can we get your concession speech now so we can move on?