President Trump

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Holy Guacamole Batman!
1593907115413.png

JJinVA

You white boys don’t get it or won’t admit it. Your fat hitler is :censored2:ed! Lol

I think we need an actual Hitlarian president to give you some perspective on how good you have it right now, but your non-stop complaining has blinded you to reality. Personally I think any American who says anything negative about America should have their citizenship revoked and put on the first plane out of here but pray to God I never win the Presidency lol

MAKAVELI

I think we need an actual Hitlarian president to give you some perspective on how good you have it right now, but your non-stop complaining has blinded you to reality. Personally I think any American who says anything negative about America should have their citizenship revoked and put on the first plane out of here but pray to God I never win the Presidency lol
Too bad you don't live in North Korea, otherwise that would be a reality. Why do you hate American freedom so much?

PT Car Washer

trump inherited the greatest economy on record and pushed it into the toilet by his mishandling of the pandemic. Over a 100,000 dead Americans and rioting in the streets daily because of his divisive rhetoric. Do you really believe with his record he stands a chance of being reelected to a second term? He is dragging the whole GOP down with him. I believe his plan is for the pandemic to get so bad that he postpones the elections indefinitely.

JJinVA

trump inherited the greatest economy on record and pushed it into the toilet by his mishandling of the pandemic. Over a 100,000 dead Americans and rioting in the streets daily because of his divisive rhetoric. Do you really believe with his record he stands a chance of being reelected to a second term? He is dragging the whole GOP down with him. I believe his plan is for the pandemic to get so bad that he postpones the elections indefinitely.

I think you are more of a conspiracy theorist than Alex Jones on meth