President Trump

floridays

That :censored2: makes no sense.

Step aside with that stupid :censored2: son.

Edit: You mad bro?????? Lol!!!!!!
Makes good sense Massa, you the big LIB just called me son.
I'm not your son, I'm not your boy.
While you were still :censored2:tin yellow, I had lived half my life, in the bad days, not as a pastey petunia planter. I don't need a white man to speak for me or a black man that hasn't walked the road I have.

If I am wrong and you're an older negro like me, we need to talk. Your head ain't on straight.

Not mad at all, I just want a better situation for my grandkids and theirs than I had and some silly jackasses that have never had a hard day in their life want to destroy everything my kind struggled for.
Life is good in America, not perfect, but pick a better place. I'll let you think about it, I don't want to think for you like you want to think for me.

UPSER1987

F4DEA280-297A-4AE9-9507-251F60C608FD.jpeg

UPSER1987

Makes good sense Massa, you the big LIB just called me son.
I'm not your son, I'm not your boy.
While you were still :censored2:tin yellow, I had lived half my life, in the bad days, not as a pastey petunia planter. I don't need a white man to speak for me or a black man that hasn't walked the road I have.

If I am wrong and you're an older negro like me, we need to talk. Your head ain't on straight.

Not mad at all, I just want a better situation for my grandkids and theirs than I had and some silly jackasses that have never had a hard day in their life want to destroy everything my kind struggled for.
Life is good in America, not perfect, but pick a better place. I'll let you think about it, I don't want to think for you like you want to think for me.

I get that you’re trying to be cute and funny...but cut the bull:censored2: attempt on humor.

What are you trying to say? I don’t get what the point of your posts are.