President Trump

MAKAVELI

they couldn't that why they got Medicare. That's why it was expanded. However the new plan has a work requirement for single, no kids able bodied adults to work if they want it
That doesn't solve the problem of a need for Medicaid expansion, which Drumpfcare would cut.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
now Obama care did give people insurance who didn't have it but it was at the expense of the middle clasd

Jkloc420

That doesn't solve the problem for need for Medicaid expansion, which Drumpfcare would cut.
it isn't a cut like they are cutting people off cold turkey, it is a cut of future Medicare rolls, in other words people who want it but won't be able to sign up for it

It will be fine

that's from personal experience before I started working at ups, to me just exploring the exchange just to see what I paid
The pace of increases in premiums and deductibles has slowed under the ACA. Literally everything was cheaper 7 years ago, it's called inflation. Healthcare costs have always outpaced inflation. There's nothing in Republicare that will help control healthcare costs, quite the opposite, it will create many more uninsured users of healthcare which will increase the costs.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
deductibles for one were much lower before obamacare
I keep asking you why you think healthcare costs are going to go down, and you keep bringing up premiums and deductibles. Those are health insurance costs, not health care costs.

The cost of healthcare is always going to go up, indefinitely, that means forever. Someone is going to pay for it. I understand you don't want to be that person, but you're going to be, whether you like it or not. Even your savior Don Juan can't change that.

Jkloc420

I keep asking you why you think healthcare costs are going to go down, and you keep bringing up premiums and deductibles. Those are health insurance costs, not health care costs.

The cost of healthcare is always going to go up, indefinitely, that means forever. Someone is going to pay for it. I understand you don't want to be that person, but you're going to be whether you like it or not. Even your savior Don Juan can't change that.
yes in general healthcare will go up because everything goes up. I agree with you. My concern is what the consumer pays for it and what they are getting. if I want specific things that's what I should pay for

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
yes in general healthcare will go up because everything goes up. I agree with you. My concern is what the consumer pays for it and what they are getting. if I want specific things that's what I should pay for
And when a person has an illness that they chose to not to have covered, then they go to the hospital and get help that they can't pay for..... who do you think is going to end up paying for it? If you think the medical industry is going to just take a loss and not pass the cost onto everyone else you're living in a dream world.

Seems to me it's just a matter of semantics. You want to be able to believe you're getting a fair deal when it comes to health care whether you actually are or not.

Jkloc420

And when a person has an illness that they chose to not to have covered, then they go to the hospital and get help that they can't pay for..... who do you think is going to end up paying for it? If you think the medical industry is going to just take a loss and not pass the cost onto everyone else you're living in a dream world.

Seems to me it's just a matter of semantics. You want to be able to believe you're getting a fair deal when it comes to health care whether you actually are or not.
that is still happening, nobody can afford the 6000 deductibles

Jkloc420

This isn't going to be the final product anyway, the Senate is going to destroy it and send something different back