President Trump

BrownArmy

The difference is having a choice.

Semantics- Republicans will bend over backwards so it's not called a tax.

We don't have to engage in a grand hypothetical thought experiment to see where this will go.

Pre-ACA, the largest number of bankruptcies were medical bankruptcies, and those people had insurance!

The Senate will change the House bill anyway, so I'm not sure why Trump held a Rose Garden victory lap.

Lulz.

oldngray

nowhere special
Semantics- Republicans will bend over backwards so it's not called a tax.

We don't have to engage in a grand hypothetical thought experiment to see where this will go.

Pre-ACA, the largest number of bankruptcies were medical bankruptcies, and those people had insurance!

The Senate will change the House bill anyway, so I'm not sure why Trump held a Rose Garden victory lap.

Lulz.

Semantics about a tax is the only way Obamacare survived.

BrownArmy

Provide a quote of a Republican saying 150k/year premiums are OK

... if you can.

They don't have to say it.

If States can get a waiver so insurers are free to discriminate against patients with pre-existing conditions, insurance for those people will go through the roof.

High-risk pools have never worked, and the $8billion they threw in at the last minute is a complete joke.

It will be fine

You continue to deflect.

Republicans never said what you claimed.
Deflect from what? I said republicans think it's ok to charge astronomical amounts in health insurance premiums to those with preexisting conditions. That's in the law they just voted yes for. You asked for a direct quote, that is a stupid thing to ask for. We know what they think is ok by reading the bill they would like to make law. Where are you getting confused?

oldngray

nowhere special
Deflect from what? I said republicans think it's ok to charge astronomical amounts in health insurance premiums to those with preexisting conditions. That's in the law they just voted yes for. You asked for a direct quote, that is a stupid thing to ask for. We know what they think is ok by reading the bill they would like to make law. Where are you getting confused?

No thats not what you said.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I think people should be charged more for pre existing condition. It is sad they got something but should pay a little more