President Trump

MAKAVELI

managort was trumps campaign manager and lived in trump tower, you dont think they got trump in the wiretap. Obama administration was doing some serious spying on people. Now you got samantha powers unmasking everyone to
Drumpf should have thought about that before he hired a foreign agent as his campaign manager.

rickyb

Follow the money.
It's a state run media outlet, it is the literal opposite of unbiased free press. They showcase fringe views and you think that means you're getting the stuff the "mainstream media" is hiding from you. In reality you're just consuming some good information mixed in with garbage anti-western, anti-democracy, Russian propaganda.

I'm not saying that nothing on there is worthwhile, I'm saying that from your posts you clearly have been sucked into the propaganda machine.
theres no such thing as "unbiased"; all journalists have their own biases.

show me and an example of anti western anti democracy russia propaganda.

the mainstream media is anti democracy: they restrict different choices and voices into the televised debates. they funnel you into corrupt candidates. they lie americans into forgien wars. many of the people on RT are blacklisted from the mainstream or rarely get on. like chomsky, hedges, michael hudson, richard wolff just started getting on fox recently.

how much do you watch RT and which shows?

i dont think RT is a good source to learn about russia, but its defintely a good source to learn about america.

the only way to know is to try it and compare.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
theres no such thing as "unbiased"; all journalists have their own biases.

show me and an example of anti western anti democracy russia propaganda.

the mainstream media is anti democracy: they restrict different choices and voices into the televised debates. they funnel you into corrupt candidates. they lie americans into forgien wars. many of the people on RT are blacklisted from the mainstream or rarely get on. like chomsky, hedges, michael hudson, richard wolff just started getting on fox recently.

i dont think RT is a good source to learn about russia, but its defintely a good source to learn about america.

the only way to know is to try it and compare.
you're a lost cause felicia

rickyb

you're a lost cause felicia
cmon now spit it out, how much have you watched RT and which shows?

if youve hardly seen it (which is what i suspect), then theres no point in discussing it with me.

aljazeera does good news, telesur does good news. telesur has abby martin, used to have chris, has tariq ali. pbs is garbage but better than the mainstream, they got rid of their only good show bill moyers. bbc is the same but occasionally chomsky will get interviewed. cbc is garbage / broken and occassionally hedges or nader will get on.

state media giving its own population the news: not a great idea.
corporation media giving the news: a worse idea
state media giving a forgien population the news: a better idea.
non profits with no ads like democracy now or the real news: the best.

sometimes at work before i switch to biology or french, ill listen to msnbc, or cnn or even fox.. its garbage.

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
cmon now spit it out, how much have you watched RT and which shows?

if youve hardly seen it (which is what i suspect), then theres no point in discussing it with me.

aljazeera does good news, telesur does good news. telesur has abby martin, used to have chris, has tariq ali. pbs is garbage but better than the mainstream, they got rid of their only good show bill moyers. bbc is the same but occasionally chomsky will get interviewed. cbc is garbage / broken and occassionally hedges or nader will get on.

state media giving its own population the news: not a great idea.
corporation media giving the news: a worse idea
state media giving a forgien population the news: a better idea.
non profits with no ads like democracy now or the real news: the best.

sometimes at work before i switch to biology or french, ill listen to msnbc, or cnn or even fox.. its garbage.
I have never heard you say a single bad thing about Russia, a country that is undeniably a worse offender when it comes to human rights and economic inequality. Not a coincidence. You're getting played.

rickyb

I have never heard you say a single bad thing about Russia, a country that is undeniably a worse offender when it comes to human rights and economic inequality. Not a coincidence. You're getting played.
i dont say bad things about russia, because i dont know much about russia, because most of the guys i listen to dont report on russia. i dont watch RT to learn about russia, but its definitely one of the networks i recommend to learn about america.

you can honestly answer my questions now.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
i dont say bad things about russia, because i dont know much about russia, because most of the guys i listen to dont report on russia. i dont watch RT to learn about russia, but its definitely one of the networks i recommend to learn about america.
Oh man, this is great, I'm glad I could help you learn something today.
You think the United States is bad? You should look into the human rights violations of Russia. I look forward to hearing back from you soon about your thoughts on this issue. Bye felicia.

rickyb

Oh man, this is great, I'm glad I could help you learn something today.
You think the United States is bad? You should look into the human rights violations of Russia. I look forward to hearing back from you soon about your thoughts on this issue. Bye felicia.

how much do you watch telesur and which shows?

im sure worldwide, US, the dominant empire in the world, kills and ruins more lives than russia. and yes domestically the americans are better off than the russians.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
im sure worldwide, US, the dominant empire in the world, kills and ruins more lives than russia. and yes domestically the americans are better off than the russians.
You're sure? Sounds like a guess. Sounds like you never even thought about it.

You're probably assuming the US is worse because you spend so much time watching the propaganda on the state run media outlet of Russia, RT.

rickyb

You're sure? Sounds like a guess. Sounds like you never even thought about it.

You're probably assuming the US is worse because you spend so much time watching the propaganda on the state run media outlet of Russia, RT.
the us empire budget is 10x that of russia. give me a break.

someones been brainwashed by too much "support the troops"

is msnbc propaganda? LOL

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
is msnbc propaganda??? did they lie you into voting for corrupt democrats for president? did they lie you into criminal wars of aggression? do they funnel voters into a dead democratic party?
You watch MSNBC?
Geese man, RT and MSNBC, no wonder you're so messed up in the head.