Pretend Everything is OK

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
the wise man does not judge others even though he kicks ass in smartness unless he is in grade 4

I'm not judging him, except on his behavior, which is at third grade level. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, and he's free to disagree with me, just as I'm free to disagree with him. Racism, race-baiting, and religious intolerance are never far below the surface for many people, as evidenced by numerous posts. I wouldn't expect to be able to read my Bible openly at the neighborhood coffee shop in Tehran, but in this country, a person's religious persuasion shouldn't be an issue. That's what makes us (as a country) different, and why attacks on religious freedom shouldn't be tolerated. The vast majority of Muslims are peaceful, just as are most Christians. As always, a few bad apples spoil it for the rest of us. I'm proud to be an American because our ideals are good ones, and even though we don't always live-up to them, it's better than any alternatives I can think of out there. If he wants to live in a one-religion country, there are a bunch of them that would welcome him with open arms. Just leave the Bible at home though.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Lol boasting about your fake made up college degrees makes you look even worse.

You implied that I was stupid, and made the comment that I should "go to college". I saw it before the mods eliminated it.Perhaps they thought it was just another of your insults. I'm simply answering your question, and not boasting. Going to college doesn't make one smart, but since you apparently think it does, I'm happy to prove my point. I have a B.A. in Liberal Arts and an Masters in a business discipline, and have been working on a third degree for a couple of years, just because I enjoy learning.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
You are calling radical Islamic extremists a few bad apples?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

That college degree is in the garbage.

Xenophobe. Do you know what really "educated" me? That would be travelling to the Third World and learning that other cultures and people matter too. If you watch TV in China, for example, you see news about the rest of the world too, and not just what is happening in China proper. Considering the fact that China is a very oppressive country, that's rather amazing. It was the same in other countries I visited. Their world view is very different than ours, but since only our opinion matters, theirs should be discounted, right?

It is a fact that the vast majority of Muslims are peaceful, just as are the vast majority of Hindhus, Christians, and Buddhists. Do you fly the Confederate flag next to the American flag on 9-11, or does your Grand Wizard frown on that kind of behavior?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
your pm box is full

No, it isn't. Another lie. Give me an address. My inbox has 13 messages, with room for 37 remaining. That can be verifed by a moderator or administrator. Keep on lying, and I'll refute every accusation. Like I said, you're a very easy target.

No, it isn't. Another lie. Give me an address. My inbox has 13 messages, with room for 37 remaining. That can be verifed by a moderator or administrator. Keep on lying, and I'll refute every accusation. Like I said, you're a very easy target.
The following errors occurred with your submission

• MrFedEx has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
Why would i lie about that?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Empty the trash you ****

More insults. The inbox has been completely emptied. My message shows room for 37 additional messages and I just received one from a moderator. Try it again...and watch your mouth. They can verify what I said about 13 in the inbox and 37 remaining. Everything has been completely cleaned-out, so send away.