Pretty Low - But Not Surprised

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
The beginning of the end. Great civilizations almost always cease to exist not from outside enemies but from the decadence that eats...

Relax, you're not gonna catch the gay. It isn't a disease, no matter what Fox News tells you.

I sincerely hope this upcoming 4th of July you take a time out from "America's News Channel" to ponder what our Declaration of Independence (the Life, Liberty, and Pursuit of Happiness part) actually means and what a slap in the face your opinion is to your fellow citizens.

overflowed

The beginning of the end. Great civilizations almost always cease to exist not from outside enemies but from the decadence that eats at their core. Saw a commercial for a new show that was heavy on couples kissing and grappling. The last couple were two women a few inches apart looking as if they were about to kiss. This is what it's come to, can't keep it behind closed doors, now we'll have to embrace anything and everything on our tv's. Bakers and photographers can't choose to not participate in gay weddings even if it's against their beliefs. And gays can't settle for going to those who are ok with it, they look for lives to ruin to make a p

overflowed

Why do you care if these people marry or not? No problem to everyone I know. I'm happy for them. If your not, talk to your pastor about this.

vantexan

Relax, you're not gonna catch the gay. It isn't a disease, no matter what Fox News tells you.

I sincerely hope this upcoming 4th of July you take a time out from "America's News Channel" to ponder what our Declaration of Independence (the Life, Liberty, and Pursuit of Happiness part) actually means and what a slap in the face your opinion is to your fellow citizens.
In a free society I have just as much right to my opinion as you do and I've held that view long before there was a FOX News. Your suppositions about FOX are silly and have nothing to do with my religious beliefs. I do know this, unless you are physically impaired you have the ability to reproduce, which, outside of test tubes, can only happen heterosexually. You folks are denying the most natural part of yourselves to participate in this behavior. It's a free country, if that's what you want to do it's your business. Forcing others to accept your behavior however is wrong and the direction the gay agenda has been headed with legal and verbal assaults on advocates of traditional marriage.

dezguy

Same sex marriage has been legal here for a decade and our society hasn't crumbled. Gay people have the right to be just as miserable as a married straight couple. :p

calcio56

Do you believe the Islam faith is wrong? Do you believe republicans/democrats are wrong? Do you believe burning the American flag is wrong?

The point is this is a free land. While you may believe something is wrong, our constitution protects all equally. Everybody should be able to express themselves freely.

And don't get it twisted, you're not being attacked. We are simply trying to open your mind.

Not long ago folks thought women voting and working were wrong things.

STFXG

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1435418549.685537.jpg

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Proves my point that decadence will eventually destroy us. One only has to see one gay pride parade to realize that.

Who are you to decide what is "decadent"? I have zero interest in some hairy dude sticking his junk up my butt or in men at all, but what if someone else likes it? None of my business, or yours. I have actually seen a gay pride parade and yes, it's pretty weird seeing leather clad men walking their boyfriend on a leash etc. Hey, whatever floats your boat.

It probably sickens them that I'd like to spend a week locked in a room with Jennifer Aniston.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Do you believe the Islam faith is wrong? Do you believe republicans/democrats are wrong? Do you believe burning the American flag is wrong?

The point is this is a free land. While you may believe something is wrong, our constitution protects all equally. Everybody should be able to express themselves freely.

And don't get it twisted, you're not being attacked. We are simply trying to open your mind.

Not long ago folks thought women voting and working were wrong things.

Bingo...it's free. Yet, the Righties get their panties in a wad because their idea of freedom is for everyone to be like Ritchie Cunningham and Doris Day and go to a Christian church every Sunday. Deviate from the script, and they get all upset that America is being destroyed.

It's a one-way street for them.

l22

In a free society I have just as much right to my opinion as you do and I've held that view long before there was a FOX News. Your suppositions about FOX are silly and have nothing to do with my religious beliefs. I do know this, unless you are physically impaired you have the ability to reproduce, which, outside of test tubes, can only happen heterosexually. You folks are denying the most natural part of yourselves to participate in this behavior. It's a free country, if that's what you want to do it's your business. Forcing others to accept your behavior however is wrong and the direction the gay agenda has been headed with legal and verbal assaults on advocates of traditional marriage.

In a free society, you have the right to your opinion but I also have the right to tell you that you are a dumbf*ck