Pretty Low - But Not Surprised

vantexan

In a free society, you have the right to your opinion but I also have the right to tell you that you are a dumbf*ck
And I have the right to tell you that you are a pervert. As I've said you have the right to diddle whoever you want(consenting adults) but in my view it's best kept behind closed doors. I don't want to know about your sexuality 24/7 but these days you can't watch tv or go to the movies without seeing a sympathetic gay character. And if we believe it's wrong we're attacked. It's not enough for you to have legal status, you folks want to stamp out even saying we're against it. How long until churches are sued for not performing gay weddings or not accepting gay lifestyles?

calcio56

And I have the right to tell you that you are a pervert. As I've said you have the right to diddle whoever you want(consenting adults) but in my view it's best kept behind closed doors. I don't want to know about your sexuality 24/7 but these days you can't watch tv or go to the movies without seeing a sympathetic gay character. And if we believe it's wrong we're attacked. It's not enough for you to have legal status, you folks want to stamp out even saying we're against it. How long until churches are sued for not performing gay weddings or not accepting gay lifestyles?

Try replacing the word gay with the word negro. See how that reads.

vantexan

Bingo...it's free. Yet, the Righties get their panties in a wad because their idea of freedom is for everyone to be like Ritchie Cunningham and Doris Day and go to a Christian church every Sunday. Deviate from the script, and they get all upset that America is being destroyed.

It's a one-way street for them.
America is being destroyed and cheerleaders like you are egging it on.

It will be fine

I think it's telling that Van is alone here in his backwards thinking. He's the only person on any social media I visit that thinks this was a bad decision. He's old, we should all pity him as he clings to his hate and ignorance.

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
At least it is finally all shelled out here. Most of Express and all of Ground are actually agreeing on something.

And Van and his extremely vocal minority are taking their rightful places in history...as it should be.

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
And I have the right to tell you that you are a pervert.

And as a 4x volunteer, I strongly disagree with what you say...but will always fight to my death for your right to say it.

Bill O, or even Rush 4a-baugh on the other hand, cannot say or even do the same.

Choose your battles more wisely in the future my friend!

We truly do live in a fantastic country, do we not?

bbsam

Staff member
Being "attacked", van? Really? Have the gays stormed Fox News and pulled Hannity and O'Reilly out in the street and rainbow painted them with paintballs? Have the pervs been rampaging through the streets in Borat inspired thongs threatening the manhood of every straight man they come across? Really, van? Attacked?

bbsam

Staff member
images

He's coming for you van!;)