Prime Box Truck

Sixth Punch Sense

Wasn't able to grab a picture, I was on the freeway it was on the overpass, but it was a full fledge prime truck. Cab was painted blue and the back had the prime logo on it. Curious what they are delivering in them? Not sure if it was a full 24 feet, but looked like it. Haven't seen a prime package car yet, just a :censored2: ton of sprinter lice.

542thruNthru

Wish the white van was in front so it would show the evolution of Amazon delivery.
sketch-1602722628130.jpg

Poop Head

Judge me.
Wasn't able to grab a picture, I was on the freeway it was on the overpass, but it was a full fledge prime truck. Cab was painted blue and the back had the prime logo on it. Curious what they are delivering in them? Not sure if it was a full 24 feet, but looked like it. Haven't seen a prime package car yet, just a :censored2: ton of sprinter lice.
They seen us using so many rentals that they were like "quick, get box trucks, it must be a better way!"

Overpaid Union Thug

In my area those are delivering the bulk stops that won’t fit in their vans and all the irregs and furniture. Sometimes there’s two people. Kinda like what was initially proposed for us in our last contract negotiation.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
In my area those are delivering the bulk stops that won’t fit in their vans and all the irregs and furniture. Sometimes there’s two people. Kinda like what was initially proposed for us in our last contract negotiation.
We were doing that same thing in my terminal since peak 2019...

Even had FX Freight to help out when some of them were furloughed.

truckBoxBig_cab.jpg
they were using the cab over with power lift gates.

Our subcontractor were also using them and the 16 18 foot box trucks.

img_rental_16economyvan.jpg

ICs or irreg bulk drivers

Amazon has dedicated subcontractors just for these bulk drivers in my area @ ~$200 a day flat rate

purehavanne

Where we beat Amazon is efficiency and route density (profitability). No Amazon driver will deliver a bricked out truck for $15/hr. If so not for very long before they flame out. The only thing that scares me about them is how long they can run at a loss before they drive down prices and constrict competition. They have that much cash.

Yeah competition is catching up to us so for the sake of your future retirement (pension), remember that before you have a late air or pick-up. Nothing is guaranteed in life.