Prime Now= Theat to our industry

UpsYours

ups once wanted out of the resi. del business .we make our real $$ doing comm.stops.and over night /international more volume per stop makes more $$.if youve worked for ups for a long time like i have you know they adapt well to a changing environment

clean hairy

I haven't had a package arrive from UPS for a while. I sell a lot of stuff on ebay and ship solely through USPS (cheaper n faster).
What's going on, how are we going to stay afloat?
You do not use UPS because it is "too expensive"
Tell me, are you in the Union?
Or, are you not in the Union because it is "too expensive?"

Loyal Teamster

Give us weight and dimensions of a standard item you ship.
I want to compare myself the cost of each.
100 pages of 8 x 11.5 in. Under half a pound. I ship it with a Legal Size Envelope because it looks more professional. $5.75 nationwide 2/3day shipping USPS(u USPS(up to70 lb) .

And yes I charge my customers $13.45 to profit from shipping everybody in the industry does this.

Thanks,
Loyal Teamster

We Love Logistics

Attachments

• IMG_20160511_213646.png
    IMG_20160511_213646.png
    118.2 KB · Views: 97
Last edited:

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
100 pages of 8 x 11.5 in. Under half a pound. I ship it with a Legal Size Envelope because it looks more professional. $5.75 nationwide 2/3day shipping USPS(u USPS(up to70 lb) .

And yes I charge my customers $13.45 to profit from shipping everybody in the industry does this.

Thanks,
Loyal Teamster

We Love Logistics
I actually make a point not to buy from people who I know are blatantly :censored2: me on shipping.