Votes: 6 54.5%
  • Liz, because Bernie and Joe both both die within the next 8 months

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tulsi, because I'm stoopid

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vantexan

A guy worth $800 million not taking government salary isn’t really an act of patriotism or anything. Nor does it qualify him to head up Mideast peace...or anything else for that matter.
A president has the right to surround himself with people he knows and trusts. Kushner had a successful career on Wall Street so he's not just a product of nepotism. Biden on the other hand is a screw up that dad set up for life. Can argue all day whether that matters but what does matter is voter perception and certainly the Republicans are going to make sure that everyone knows about it.

bbsam

Staff member
When we talk middle east peace, it's Israel and everyone else HATES us. It's rather obvious. You know what I hate? Going to war with Iran or Iraq or Afghanistan and then pump our dollars into trying to make them a democracy. It ain't happening bro and never will happen. They want to kill us.
340C0CC7-9B1A-4C5F-B8AF-21FA03D23A3C.jpeg

Look who’s bowing now!
They hate us but find us useful.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
A president has the right to surround himself with people he knows and trusts. Kushner had a successful career on Wall Street so he's not just a product of nepotism. Biden on the other hand is a screw up that dad set up for life. Can argue all day whether that matters but what does matter is voter perception and certainly the Republicans are going to make sure that everyone knows about it.
Yeah, I haven't heard stories of Kushner on the Toot.

bbsam

Staff member
They will convince the choir in the echo chamber.
If you think tales of Hunter Biden will somehow negate all the shadiness (real or perceived) of the Trump administration, I suggest you have your med prescription reviewed.

bbsam

Staff member
Trump playing them like a fiddle. You act like this is the first time or President has bowed.
No. I am acting like it’s a silly thing that Obama got crucified for over and over.
By now, only the true believers believe that Trump is playing some 3 dimensional chess. He isn’t winning in Iran, North Korea or another Mideast.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
They will convince the choir I the echo chamber.
If you think tales of Hunter Biden will somehow negate all the shadiness (real or perceived) of the Trump administration, I suggest you have your med prescription reviewed.
Tales are just that. It Is FACTS in regards to Hunter. You know I'd like to think he will pay the price. Just like Chuckie Shumer should pay the price for threatening a Supreme Court judge but I highly doubt anything will come of it even though it should. In spades.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
No. I am acting like it’s a silly thing that Obama got crucified for over and over.
By now, only the true believers believe that Trump is playing some 3 dimensional chess. He isn’t winning in Iran, North Korea or another Mideast.
Like I said about keeping your enemies closer. Haven't heard a peep in regards to NK lately and we are pulling troops out of the middle east.

bbsam

Staff member
Tales are just that. It Is FACTS in regards to Hunter. You know I'd like to think he will pay the price. Just like Chuckie Shumer should pay the price for threatening a Supreme Court judge but I highly doubt anything will come of it even though it should. In spades.
Just for snits and quiggles, name 5 republicans you think should “pay the price”. Because we are in the realm of political mud slinging here where neither side can see their own muck but it’s there. There’s enough all over the place to convince people to do what they want to do anyway.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
So I see it now. Obama got crucified? Look, Obama got Bin Laden and that is the best thing he did. Period. And I am MUCH thankful for that. Other than that he was the worst President in my lifetime. Are you saying if you didn't side with him then one is a racist?

bbsam

Staff member
Like I said about keeping your enemies closer. Haven't heard a peep in regards to NK lately and we are pulling troops out of the middle east.
No we are not pulling them out of the Middle East. We are pulling them from Syria and redeploying in the Mideast. And yes, that’s all on Trump and nobody in the military believes he made the right move. Putin’s happy though.

bbsam

Staff member
So I see it now. Obama got crucified? Look, Obama got Bin Laden and that is the best thing he did. Period. And I am MUCH thankful for that. Other than that he was the worst President in my lifetime. Are you saying if you didn't side with him then one is a racist?
No. I am saying Trump is bowing to a Mideast leader. I’m making fun of the people who criticized Obama for it.
So if Obama is mentioned, it’s all about race? Because I certainly didn’t bring race into this.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
Just for snits and quiggles, name 5 republicans you think should “pay the price”. Because we are in the realm of political mud slinging here where neither side can see their own muck but it’s there. There’s enough all over the place to convince people to do what they want to do anyway.
There is :censored2: on both sides I will give you that. It's just the :censored2: is deeper now because of a MULTITUDE of factors. Trump has changed members of his cabinet more times than we can count. I believe he truly loves America and truly wants to drain the swamp. Truth be told, I have my doubts it will ever be drained. Too much power to lose. I admire him for at least giving it a shot.

Eat Sleep Fish

Jig Master
No. I am saying Trump is bowing to a Mideast leader. I’m making fun of the people who criticized Obama for it.
So if Obama is mentioned, it’s all about race? Because I certainly didn’t bring race into this.
Yeah man I may have overstepped a bit there. Forgive me for that.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
They will convince the choir in the echo chamber.
The Biden family's obvious corruption won't just convince the right, it will convince moderates and disenfranchised liberals.