Profanity

Future

Victory Ride
A buddy of mine has two young daughters....10 and 5 maybe, and both parents curse like sailors. The girls NEVER use any curse words, so that picture is a bunch of crap
K....you disagreed with the pic/statement i posted....so please enlighten me on why?

Future

Victory Ride
11-9-13-caturday-hilarious-funny-cat-photos2.jpg.pagespeed.ce.-gIz4jDNhLjiViVeDVWc.jpg
A buddy of mine has two young daughters....10 and 5 maybe, and both parents curse like sailors. The girls NEVER use any curse words, so that picture is a bunch of crap

Future

Victory Ride
K....you disagreed with the pic/statement i posted....so please enlighten me on why?
Just what I thought...cant make a valid statement as to why you disagree with my pic/statement ...but can hit the derail/disagree button..can you shave yet?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Totally agree....my father cursed around us like a sailor when we were kids....but if I had ever repeated a word (until I was an adult)....my mother would've washed my mouth out with soap. Do as I say, not as I do parenting.

F

FrigidAdCorrector

Way more than I'd like to admit. But never towards people. Frustration should never be vented on people IMO.

If we had a swear jar for my shift you'd have enough money to find a cure for cancer.