Profanity

S

selfcancelsignal

I try to use substitute words like fudge, shizz, & etc. Occasionally, the real deal will slip out though. Whoopsie.

browntroll

i use alot, me and my pt sup make a competition of it sometimes without realizing it. i really only
direct it to my coworkers when they try to screw me over on something like making me clean up their mess.

Z

ZQXC

:censored3: How much profanity is used during your hourly or salary shift @ UPS?
giphy.gif

STFU

rod

Retired 22 years
I would bet that there isn't any young boy in 1st grade that hasn't heard most all the good swear words. Some of them they don't know what they mean but they do know they are bad words.

Shifting Contents

Most Help Needed
Almost never.

Nothing on that truck is in the realm of my control other than myself and my attitude.

I refuse to be driven to anger or frustration by a bunch of inanimate objects.

Be pissed, or be content. The choice is yours.

I choose happy.

superballs63

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I always cuss. I don't give a #@$! what anyone says or thinks. Everyone swears on some level, and if they say otherwise, they're full of it.

I'll roll around with my windows open blaring my ipod, if cussing is offensive, then tough S^*!

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I always cuss. I don't give a #@$! what anyone says or thinks. Everyone swears on some level, and if they say otherwise, they're full of it.

I'll roll around with my windows open blaring my ipod, if cussing is offensive, then tough S^*!
I never would have guessed!

Last edited: