Project Veritas

Box Ox

Let's see if we can further increase our COVID infection numbers from 15% of the population to 70%/herd immunity even as the vaccines begin to be distributed! Woohoo! LOL

rickyb

That's pile of *ing :bsbullf: !
I am responsible for my actions and nothing else.
Especially events and behaviors that happened a hundred years ago.
That's the spineless whining of idiot and lost LibTurds!
for example u are responsible for your govt especially considering your relative freedom

rickyb

Nope ... not even remotely.
The Chinese people are not responsible for the actions of the China Communist Party.
And on, and on, and on.
Silly assed smilet
yea they are but they have less relative freedom than you do to do anything about it. this is why the govt doesnt work because ppl dont take responsibility for it. and if u dont believe me look up greenwald and chomsky.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
yea they are but they have less relative freedom than you do to do anything about it. this is why the govt doesnt work because ppl dont take responsibility for it. and if u dont believe me look up greenwald and chomsky.
I know what I think ... I could not care less what Greenwald or Chomsky think.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
so according to your logic if govt starts spying on you, thats not your responsibility!

sounds like a trick to passify the population so rich and take over govt which they have.
I'm not sure you quite understand the concept of presenting an example that backs your position.
just saying.......................................

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
and thats the other thing they lower people's standards so they keep quiet
And other people's minds are not within scope because they have superior minds that are disciplined to not get emotional and overreact to events that they are not affected by and/or have no control over.

oldngray

nowhere special
And other people's minds are not within scope because they have superior minds that are disciplined to not get emotional and overreact to events that they are not affected by and/or have no control over.
zz-1.jpg

rickyb

so you like things to get out of control before you do anything

turn on to politics before politics turns on you.

my generation has been written off with student debt, mediocre jobs, and unaffordable housing. plus where are the unions?