Project Veritas

refineryworker05

The idiot hard left LOVES the idea of Trump vetoing the NDAA over Section 230. LOLLLLLL

Who are the hard left elected Democrats and what do they want to do? I am curious what you actually mean by the hard left or woke radicals, who are they and what do you think they want?

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
the system encourages power abuses. so we must destroy the ring.
Or we elect a jobs president that brings us 200k new jobs per month to create a job market that works for the employee instead of the employer and stimulate natural wage increases or other additional incentives. Job competition.

Company does you wrong? Don't like what you do? Pick another job

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
so we must destroy the ring.

Excuse me but I love my country and you can keep your dirty commie hands off of it.

We can expect that a baby born in the United States will never be enslaved, murdered, or tortured; an adult in the United States can go about his or her daily business with the expectation that she will not be arrested for espousing an unpopular viewpoint or worshipping the wrong god or no god at all. There are no restrictions barring particular races or genders from particular jobs, no governmental rules designed to privilege one particular biological or religious in-group at the expense of any other out-group. We can live with whom we choose, have as many or as few children as we want, and open any business we see fit. We can expect to die richer than we were born.

We don’t live in a perfect world, but we do live in the best world that has ever existed. 🇺🇸

It will be fine

Or we elect a jobs president that brings us 200k new jobs per month to create a job market that works for the employee instead of the employer and stimulate natural wage increases or other additional incentives. Job competition.

That’s why Biden was elected. Trump has the worst record on jobs in history. Trump lost 4 millions jobs over his term.

fishtm2001

Excuse me but I love my country and you can keep your dirty commie hands off of it.

We can expect that a baby born in the United States will never be enslaved, murdered, or tortured; an adult in the United States can go about his or her daily business with the expectation that she will not be arrested for espousing an unpopular viewpoint or worshipping the wrong god or no god at all. There are no restrictions barring particular races or genders from particular jobs, no governmental rules designed to privilege one particular biological or religious in-group at the expense of any other out-group. We can live with whom we choose, have as many or as few children as we want, and open any business we see fit. We can expect to die richer than we were born.

We don’t live in a perfect world, but we do live in the best world that has ever existed. 🇺🇸
plagiarize much?

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Who are the hard left elected Democrats and what do they want to do? I am curious what you actually mean by the hard left or woke radicals, who are they and what do you think they want?
3 things I can think of :
Killing the unborn innocents up to 9 months and then maybe after birth funded by the government meaning my tax dollars
Defunding the police
Asking me to pay for other people's college tuition

refineryworker05

Killing the unborn innocents up to 9 months and then maybe after birth funded by the government meaning my tax dollars
Defunding the police
This isn’t going to work if you don’t name the elected democrat. I know that is some work but I am curious as to where these beliefs come from.
I have never heard any elected dem say they want to kill 9month old babies without the life of the mother being at risk. That is a mainstream position.
Some like Joe Biden, dems do want abortion to get government funding like all health procedures. That’s not a far left position mainstream democrats support that.
defund the police has scant support amongst elected dems I think AOC may support it and a few others. I see defund the police as a local issue between citizens and their local police departments. I don’t even know if that is a far left position more so than an activist position driven by police violence against American citizens.
Free public state colleges and universities is more of a left position supported by Bernie Sanders but Biden did support it too. I know President Obama proposed making the first two years of community college free for everyone. But is the prospect of free college something you think will damage the nation? I mean states and the federal government probably spend enough now to make state and public universities free if they reallocated the money. To me it would just be an extension of making public education free up through college

rickyb

you already dont have those freedoms and never had because you never fought hard enough to earn them

rickyb

"jobs" is a propaganda term for profits. doesnt mean the jobs are any good or the economy is good. its true high unemployment is obviously worse than low unemployment, but that doesnt mean you can compare employment rates through the decades apples to apples.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
As far a abortion just look to Cuomo in New York a professed Catholic no less and Elizabeth Warren In Massachusetts supports aggressive abortion rights. Ralph Northam in Virginia who supports late term abortions. To say that taking a life is a main stream policy is appalling to me.
On the campaign, Biden had said he would forgive $10,000 in student debt for all borrowers, and the rest of the debt for those who attended public colleges or historically Black colleges and universities and earn less than $125,000 a year.
My three off springs all went to college My daughter got a degree by serving in the Military, her one brother is finishing his degree while working as a paramedic working overtime to pay his tuition, and the other brother worked 5 years in the sort aisle on the earn and learn program exhausting the maximum benefit to pay much of his bill. Why should they pay in tax dollars for someone else debt ? The $125K and under salary is a big nut.
As far as defund the police I won't comment. Suffice to say my daughter and her husband are both police officers.

zimbomb

As far a abortion just look to Cuomo in New York a professed Catholic no less and Elizabeth Warren In Massachusetts supports aggressive abortion rights. Ralph Northam in Virginia who supports late term abortions. To say that taking a life is a main stream policy is appalling to me.
On the campaign, Biden had said he would forgive $10,000 in student debt for all borrowers, and the rest of the debt for those who attended public colleges or historically Black colleges and universities and earn less than $125,000 a year.
My three off springs all went to college My daughter got a degree by serving in the Military, her one brother is finishing his degree while working as a paramedic working overtime to pay his tuition, and the other brother worked 5 years in the sort aisle on the earn and learn program exhausting the maximum benefit to pay much of his bill. Why should they pay in tax dollars for someone else debt ? The $125K and under salary is a big nut.
As far as defund the police I won't comment. Suffice to say my daughter and her husband are both police officers.
Oh, I didn't know the G.I. Bill wasn't funded by taxpayers.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Oh, I didn't know the G.I. Bill wasn't funded by taxpayers.
What an :bsbullf: comment. The reimbursement was college classes for serving her country. In her case part of her enlistment was a deployment to Afghanistan flying Armed Air Force Raven missions to some unsecured air bases. Also the classes she was allowed to take were only to be scheduled if not full by tuition paying students. You suggest that people who serve their country don't deserve more than someone borrowing money to get a liberal arts degree. I have no problem paying taxes for people who give up a portion of their youth to serve their country.

fishtm2001

Defunding the police
"Killing the unborn innocents up to 9 months and then maybe after birth"

That is false.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
"Killing the unborn innocents up to 9 months and then maybe after birth"

That is false.

Democrats are increasingly explicit in their support for killing unborn children at any stage of pregnancy — and sometimes even of denying normal medical care to born children.

In New York state, Governor Andrew Cuomo signed a law that makes abortion legal, even after the unborn child is viable, so long as the abortionist makes a “reasonable and good-faith judgment” that abortion will protect the pregnant woman’s health. In Rhode Island, Governor Gina Raimondo has pledged to sign legislation that also makes abortion legal after viability to “preserve . . . health.” In Virginia, state legislator Kathy Tran has introduced legislation that would, she has explained, make abortion legal even at term and in the middle of birth.

fishtm2001

Democrats are increasingly explicit in their support for killing unborn children at any stage of pregnancy — and sometimes even of denying normal medical care to born children.

In New York state, Governor Andrew Cuomo signed a law that makes abortion legal, even after the unborn child is viable, so long as the abortionist makes a “reasonable and good-faith judgment” that abortion will protect the pregnant woman’s health. In Rhode Island, Governor Gina Raimondo has pledged to sign legislation that also makes abortion legal after viability to “preserve . . . health.” In Virginia, state legislator Kathy Tran has introduced legislation that would, she has explained, make abortion legal even at term and in the middle of birth.

"In Virginia, a woman can choose to obtain an abortion through the end of the second trimester of pregnancy, up to 28 weeks from her last menstrual period.
After that point, abortions are legal if they happen in a hospital and three physicians certify that “the continuation of the pregnancy is likely to result in the death of the woman or substantially and irremediably impair the mental or physical health of the woman.”
The law also requires physicians to make “measures for life support for the product of such abortion” available if there is “any clearly visible evidence of viability” after an attempted abortion.
The bill Virginia lawmakers considered in 2019 proposed multiple changes to state laws addressing abortion, including the provision regulating the procedure in the third trimester.
The proposal would have lowered the number of physicians required to authorize a third-trimester abortion from three to one and remove the “substantial and irremediable” threshold in the law.
At the time of the debate, the Richmond Times-Dispatch reported that there were two confirmed third-trimester abortions performed in Virginia since 2000."

Statesman.com

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead
Lots of folks hate both Trump and the hard left. They’re just not here on BC. 🙂
You’re not an example of that. You put Kamala Harris into the executive branch, you put a radical Biden into the executive branch, who is already determining cabinet picks by skin color and diversity quotas.
You remain evasive about why you hate Trump and believe democrats are a better alternative.

It will be fine

You’re not an example of that. You put Kamala Harris into the executive branch, you put a radical Biden into the executive branch, who is already determining cabinet picks by skin color and diversity quotas.
You remain evasive about why you hate Trump and believe democrats are a better alternative.
Radical Biden 😂😂😂

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
"In Virginia, a woman can choose to obtain an abortion through the end of the second trimester of pregnancy, up to 28 weeks from her last menstrual period.
After that point, abortions are legal if they happen in a hospital and three physicians certify that “the continuation of the pregnancy is likely to result in the death of the woman or substantially and irremediably impair the mental or physical health of the woman.”
The law also requires physicians to make “measures for life support for the product of such abortion” available if there is “any clearly visible evidence of viability” after an attempted abortion.
The bill Virginia lawmakers considered in 2019 proposed multiple changes to state laws addressing abortion, including the provision regulating the procedure in the third trimester.
The proposal would have lowered the number of physicians required to authorize a third-trimester abortion from three to one and remove the “substantial and irremediable” threshold in the law.
At the time of the debate, the Richmond Times-Dispatch reported that there were two confirmed third-trimester abortions performed in Virginia since 2000."

Statesman.com
" Keep the baby comfortable"

20201208_135234.jpg

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
"jobs" is a propaganda term for profits. doesnt mean the jobs are any good or the economy is good. its true high unemployment is obviously worse than low unemployment, but that doesnt mean you can compare employment rates through the decades apples to apples.

Wow OK clown. Jobs are propaganda now. OK.