Project Veritas

rickyb

Wow OK clown. Jobs are propaganda now. OK.
yea when they say that term thats what it really means.

like welfare queen is racist propaganda in part.

or when they use certain terms for nations we are not allied with and different terms for allied nations event though they are doing the exact same action, its propaganda.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
yea when they say that term thats what it really means.

like welfare queen is racist propaganda in part.

or when they use certain terms for nations we are not allied with and different terms for allied nations event though they are doing the exact same action, its propaganda.

Gotta go tell my brother that the lemonade stand we made as kids made us propagandist

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
u live in teh matrix and u dont even know it.

in the west we are typically not controlled by violence, were controlled by media.
I live with a full belly, clean water, heat/ac, 1000 mbps internet With 4ktv flat screen, a freezer full of cow, and the freedom to think my 9 year old cousin with autism is smarter than you

rickyb

I live with a full belly, clean water, heat/ac, 1000 mbps internet With 4ktv flat screen, a freezer full of cow, and the freedom to think my 9 year old cousin with autism is smarter than you
a full belly full of what chemicals?

flint michigan clean water? one can only hope american water is maintained better than its roads and bridges but i suspect the worst.

ignorance is not really bliss

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
a full belly full of what chemicals?

flint michigan clean water? one can only hope american water is maintained better than its roads and bridges but i suspect the worst.

ignorance is not really bliss

Why do you link "evidence" of meat videos but you don't link evidence of governments changing the mathematical formula to unemployment?

Prolly because youre full of :censored2:

rickyb

Why do you link "evidence" of meat videos but you don't link evidence of governments changing the mathematical formula to unemployment?

Prolly because youre full of *
no the world is full of :censored2:.

almost.

i gave you the name of hte ppl who rightly so made that quote for you to look up.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
my condolences to your organs
Hey Velma, I know what's in our meat and our water. What do you think Alex Jones was talking about during his famous "turning the freaking frogs gay" episode?

Guess what? Thanks to freedom of information I get to know all these things (and unfortunately read stupid posts like yours) and adjust my life for the best.

Like I said. America isn't perfect but it's the best world there ever was.

I'm done with this stupid conversation

rickyb

Hey Velma, I know what's in our meat and our water. What do you think Alex Jones was talking about during his famous "turning the freaking frogs gay" episode?

Guess what? Thanks to freedom of information I get to know all these things (and unfortunately read stupid posts like yours) and adjust my life for the best.

Like I said. America isn't perfect but it's the best world there ever was.

I'm done with this stupid conversation
yea turn on your tv and watch stupid shows. you obviously know everything based on you solely basing hte economy on unemployment numbers

was america ever the best?

rickyb

@rickyb over here thinking we should be stressing out about hidden chemicals and substances in our food/water when in reality we can't even get people to care about their sugar intake
maybe ppl cant self regulate. maybe theres too much advertisements. or not enough disclaimers about what these corporations put in our foods