PROMOTION= NO (CUZ IM WHITE)

over9five

Staff member
"...was it "Falling Down" with Michael Douglas?"

YES! Thanks More, great minds think alike! (Great movie)

"I'm just trying to go home!"

dragracer66

Hey Gibby14.....Why do you work for Parcel? All you do is bitch about them. If you don't like the job leave it, nobody is twisting your arm to stay!!!

paco

GIBBY14 said:
IF UPS TELLS ME ONE MORE TIME THAT BECAUSE IM WHITE IM NOT GETTING PROMOTED...... WELL .45 CAN HANDLE THE SITUATION NEXT TIME! AND DONT SAY IM NOT QUALIFIED! (YOU CAN SIT ON THAT AND ROTATE)

DOES THIS HAPPEN TO ANYBODY ELSE?

I HATE HOW UPS IS SO SECRET ABOUT EVERYTHING HOW TO GET PROMOTED OR HOW TO GET A BETTER RAISE?

WHY THE HELL DO THEY ONLY ACCEPT INTERNS FROM KETTERING UNIVERSITY? I WORK IN THE DISTRICT GOTO A BETTER SCHOOL AND I CANT GET THE JOB WITH 5 YEARS OF BROWN?
Admins better keep a record of his ip address. Here in colorado, a guy working at a safeway depot across the highway from our hub went on a rampage killing 5 people just few weeks ago. He's advocating workplace violence period.

Bulkstop

Shanty Irish
Wow!
I don't think gibby14 is not getting promoted because he's white. I think he's not getting promoted because he's a physco!

Hey,go ahead and use that .45 First stop should be in your mouth. Your completely out of touch. ...Oh and a whining bi-tch too!

tieguy

Banned
The problem with your mindset is you think someone told you that you were not promoted because you are white. No such conversation took place or should ever take place. You look at who got promoted saw they were minority and assumed the rest. In this case your assumption is half right. There is a push on to promote more women and minorities. Your canididacy was not rejected and was not rejected because you were white. We do not tell people we are not promoting them at all. If you don't do anything stupid then you are still a candidate for future promotional consideration.

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
Tie

Its too late, the poor soul cant help himself.

Not only stupid, but angry, a dangerous combination.

And by the simple minded excuses he gave for the 45 thing shows he thinks everybody else is more stupid than he is.

I would love to hear that excuse used in front of a jury....He would be on the Big Shows dumb crook series.

d