PSA: Please stop ruining routes

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Dolly 1
Wally 0
lOg0PE9gCJDs.gif

rentadawg

Some of us have a life outside of UPS and don’t want to be there for 10-11 hrs? Sounds reasonable to me, most won’t compromise to make some other stranger feel more comfortable on his route.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Some of us have a life outside of UPS and don’t want to be there for 10-11 hrs? Sounds reasonable to me, most won’t compromise to make some other stranger feel more comfortable on his route.

You think a reattempt is going to give you a 10-11 hour day? What happens when they give you a 10-11 hr dispatch? Do you just work through your lunch and sprint everywhere?

rentadawg

You think a reattempt is going to give you a 10-11 hour day? What happens when they give you a 10-11 hr dispatch? Do you just work through your lunch and sprint everywhere?
Not at all. A decent amount of seniors at my hub like the 10-12 hr shifts on purpose. And yes I do run, and no I don’t skip lunch. I’ve never actually sprinted before either. Did 227 with 322 pieces by 5pm. If I wanted to live at my job I’ll go the OTR or would’ve became a nurse, doctors etc..

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Not at all. A decent amount of seniors at my hub like the 10-12 hr shifts on purpose. And yes I do run, and no I don’t skip lunch. I’ve never actually sprinted before either. Did 227 with 322 pieces by 5pm. If I wanted to live at my job I’ll go the OTR or would’ve became a nurse, doctors etc..

All anyone needs to know.

Overpaid Union Thug

Most sane drivers will make fun of you for that. And you deserve it. But I absolutely love being in the same loop with drivers like you. Or at least an adjacent route. You cats make it so easy for our dispatcher to accommodate my cushy, fair, dispatch by pushing more work over to you because you absorb it like a dry sponge. Keep up the good work! LMFAO.