Dispatching for a specific driver

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Nope
If you don't put any lunch in the Diad that don't take anything out

If you put 10 minutes in the Diad they take 10 minutes out

It's not that hard
Here they do. One hour Must be put in diad. Zero exceptions. Don't do it and you are on notice.

35years

Gravy route
Have had the 9.5 list in my center since the early 80s
I could be wrong but..
I just reviewed my copies of the old national master. No 9.5 language in the 80s that I can see. Additionally before the penalties were spelled out drivers would have to push excessive OT greivences all the way to panel.

Last edited:

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Yeah your right. Plus I'm sure your wife will enjoy the extra time we get to spend together...
$5.99 all you can eat.
giphy.gif

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
55688093.jpg

Hey, stop copying FedEx ground's / home delivery way of doing the job!

OrioN 2.0 may not work for brownies ops yet because you have air freight to deal with until 10:30, then various pickup deadlines sprinkled about in the pm. I don't follow my trace 100% either because I cater to my business customers first, even though I am mainly home delivery

I have 2 GPS units running, but I don't use it all the time. It's not a distraction unless u stare at it. It helped me greatly with my rural route with no street signs in the darkness of peak season.

Do you stare at the speedometer, voltmeter, oil pressure, fuel, temp gauges while trucking along? Nope, u scan them... keep your eyes moving to avoid a fixed or blank stare

david.jpg

Look it, this driver, for instance... Do u think he stares at all those gauges and meters while driving?

I'm seeing feeders with GPS units running on their dashboard as well. It's a good tool, but nuthin trumps area knowledge.
I'm amazed Michael Knight wasn't constantly staring at himself in the mirror. I mean, look at him... gloriously gorgeous...

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I could be wrong but..
I just reviewed my copies of the old national master. No 9.5 language in the 80s that I can see. Additionally before the penalties were spelled out drivers would have to push excessive OT greivences all the way to panel.
I think it was 2 contacts ago that we got the 9.5 list? Before that we just filed anytime we were over 9.5 three or more days out of the week.