Pt brothers and sisters, where do you see yourself 5 yrs from now?

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
In terms of career. I see myself driving one of those brown trucks in the next 3-4 yrs getting big bucks and still be in college working on my big cat corporate job. By the next 3-4 yrs, drivers pay should get higher, I predict $38 an hour. Can wait.

Hope my dream comes true. Best wishes to you guys, bye.

Loyal teamster.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
In terms of career. I see myself driving one of those brown trucks in the next 3-4 yrs getting big bucks and still be in college working on my big cat corporate job. By the next 3-4 yrs, drivers pay should get higher, I predict $38 an hour. Can wait.

Loyal teamster.
Again, have you looked at the list in your building? Three years? Lmao!! Okay dude, good luck.

J

jibbs

Didn't you make a post saying drivers make too much? That you were going to management?

I think I speaking for everyone, is shut the **** up or :censored2:

Personally, I'm happy to read what he or anyone else has to say so long as I feel the posting is genuine and not intended to provoke a reaction. I'm not big on pigeonholing a person based on past actions, especially when those actions were taken in such a short amount of time.

Motivation can change; people can as well. They're personality is far more likely to remain static but rest assured that people can most definitely change if they make a conscientious effort to do so.

Best of luck getting where you want to go, LT. When I think 5 years into the future all I see is blackness. Not death, it's just blank, man. **** if I know what I'll be doing by then... hopefully not what I'm doing right now, though.

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream

Loyal teamster.
More than likely in feeder. But man you can be an :censored2:. You will be humbled one day...but you probably won't realize it.

mike1646

Loyal teamster.

Full time driving and college?
I'll have to see that to believe it

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
My hub is in Manhattan - spring st. They are always hiring. How does it feel knowing that a newbie pter scrub like myself is going to become a driver before you? Hence, making more money than you at only 21?
You change your story like i change my underwear. First you work in uniondale, then manhattan. Managers are dumb, drivers are overpaid and lazy, then you want to be one. Whatever kid, good luck being a driver when you don't even know how to drive. By the way, new drivers in 804 start at 17/hr. I make more humping cardboard lol.

Loyal Teamster

Loyal teamster.

Mods, I request you please delete this thread & BAN this TROLL. This guy is signing as Loyal Teamster & I feel its having a negative effect on my reputation.

Thanks,
Loyal Teamster

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You change your story like i change my underwear. First you work in uniondale, then manhattan. Managers are dumb, drivers are overpaid and lazy, then you want to be one. Whatever kid, good luck being a driver when you don't even know how to drive. By the way, new drivers in 804 start at 17/hr. I make more humping cardboard lol.

I never said I worked at uniondale, however, I said that I would like to transfer over there. No way you're making more than $15 an hour at UPS based on what you said about you only working at UPS for 5-6 yrs. It's ok though, because most pters are liars - just like my co-workers.

ups hero

Loyal teamster.

Mods, I request you please delete this thread & BAN this TROLL. This guy is signing as Loyal Teamster & I feel its having a negative effect on my reputation.

Thanks,
Loyal Teamster

He wants to argue with his split personality??

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
5 years from today I will be sick of the whining about the next alleged garbage contract. That and starting my last year of work.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Actually, ain't, in five years I see you, jazheilcit2, Loyal Teamster and Davidmex all sharing a jail cell in Tijuana.