Peak 2013 Disaster

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Considering that I don't spend much time here anyway, I probably won't be spending time here on Christmas Eve, either. Here's my prediction: the usual suspects will be complaining about the stuff they've been complaining about for the 5 years I've been reading this forum. They will complain about how awful the pay is, how awful the benefits are, and how awful the company is, and you'll keep coming back for more instead of growing a pair and doing something about it.

Just like you've been doing for the past 5 years.

How do I know it's not as bad as you say? No one, and I mean no one, would put up with it if unless Express was the very best job that they could possibly get. What does that mean? It means you hate the one company that values you more than any other company.

Hey, shill. This Peak is really going to be a turd. Get back to me at the first of the year and see how "wrong" I am. Now, go spruce-up Matt's tuxedo. I hear he's got a lot of parties to attend this holiday season.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Considering that I don't spend much time here anyway, I probably won't be spending time here on Christmas Eve, either.
You'll be at the Thornton residence most likely wearing out your welcome after you've bought his kids Christams presents and then over to Fred's house to pass out presents to his grandkids who'll think you're a dork and hopefully kick you in the balls while Fred laughs, lights up an expensive cigar then tells you go clean up his office.