PT OT question.

MarvelousMunata

The Scapegoat With Attitude
That doesn't make sense.

If people cared enough to vote then PT workers would get everything they want.
Nooooope. Not true. Vote or no vote. Hella part timers voted over here. Still get :censored2: end of stick. Out pension is waaaay larger than ft. But nope. :censored2: end.
Doesnt matter. The reps dont focus on us as much as they do ft because they see us as temp employees.
Thats another issue wit the voting. People comin and going and that includes the ones going from pt to ft.
But no, regardless of voting we get assed out overall

542thruNthru

Nooooope. Not true. Vote or no vote. Hella part timers voted over here. Still get :censored2: end of stick. Out pension is waaaay larger than ft. But nope. :censored2: end.
Doesnt matter. The reps dont focus on us as much as they do ft because they see us as temp employees.
Thats another issue wit the voting. People comin and going and that includes the ones going from pt to ft.
But no, regardless of voting we get assed out overall

Hella PTers voted in your local? I'd bet not even 50% of your local voted. So what's hella PTers?

OT for PT is only in certain riders.

We do not get OT until after 8 in the west. I've brought this up at contract proposals twice now. I suggest doing the same.
Your are correct, it is in the rider. But not in the West. Some, if not, most of the West gets it after 5 hours.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Yeah there are quite a few areas the have it. Don't know what we are getting here that seems to keep us from getting it each contract.
Wonder how many regions that do not have langauge for PT overtime? You would think that would be a easy win for the union members.

Drink Craft Beer

Central gets OT after 5 hours for PT's always been that way since I started.
Word is that the new Central contract is doing away with "OT after 5hrs in a day" and will now state that OT will be paid for anything worked over 25hrs in a week.

I'm not saying that's 100% fact, but that's what was told by my Union rep.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Word is that the new Central contract is doing away with "OT after 5hrs in a day" and will now state that OT will be paid for anything worked over 25hrs in a week.

I'm not saying that's 100% fact, but that's what was told by my Union rep.

Your Union Rep is wrong, or you heard him wrong.

No change to the OT after 5 hours per day.

ihateloading

I wish I could get 7 1/2 hrs a day. Got 6 hrs in one shift twice before though. Surprisingly neither of those was during peak lol I can get about 5 to 5 and a half hours on the twilight shift, but mostly on mondays/tuesdays. 5 on Wednesday’s if I’m lucky. Thursday’s and Friday’s 4 and a half hours if everyone leaves their trailers friend’d up