PT Supe, got a DUI

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
Shoot, we had a PT supe get a DUI. Drove a couple months later, just long enough to become a FT supe.

Got canned about a year later for making drug deals on the company line in a satellite center he was running.

You'll be fine.

OPTION3

Had a FULLTIME onroad sup get a DUI.....The mugshot circulated around the hub......It was always funny to have that sup give the safety tip for the day

browntroll

was always told if they didn't ask then don't tell, basically i shouldn't tell ppl unless they ask and if they do then don't lie.
i saw one pter not a sup go to county jail for 2 weeks straight, pt sup just setup his vacation for those weeks.

greengrenades

To be the man, you gotta beat the man.
Not sure if he does any driving, but if you don't why would you even have to tell? As long as it doesn't effect your work it's none of their damn business.

Z

ZQXC

That is not the point of this thread and, to be blunt, is none of your damn business.

To the OP----you need to be upfront and honest about this. FT management has a bad habit of reading the police log in the local paper.

I think it's everyone's business when some irresponsible jerk gets out on a public highway drunk.

ups1990

Someone correct if im wrong but I believe that all managers are required to have a valid DOT card. So you might as well be upfront.