Public is definitely noticing..

H.E. Pennypacker

Mmm, Mombasa!
A few residential customers along the routes I cover often have been complaining about how late their packages are showing up. Especially the ones who have dogs, even though I don’t knock on their door they always hear me at the front door and start barking. The whole family gets to wake up at 9:45pm for a pair of sneakers.
What old geezers go to bed at 9:45?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Stop crying to your customers you big baby
richard-simmons.jpg

Zowert

If you are at top rate and grossing less than 85k you are doing it wrong.
The driver that delivers to my house said he will be at 80K Gross by the end of the month.
Figures he will gross 115k to 120k this year

Yeah gross income, but you only net around 70-80k after you pay federal income taxes. Which is what I meant by Uncle Sam (The Unites States Government) taking 30%. Actually it’s like 25% now but if you have State income tax, plus all your other deductions like SS, Medicare, and Union dues. Then you’re making out around 70k from $100,000 in gross annual income.

Last edited:

Utahloader

Wanting safe working conditions doesn’t make someone a “social justice warrior.” I’ve had many people make similar comments when I pop open the back door and the 130 degree air flows out of the bricked out cargo and hits them in the face.
Totally agree, could have chosen better wording.

clean hairy

A few residential customers along the routes I cover often have been complaining about how late their packages are showing up. Especially the ones who have dogs, even though I don’t knock on their door they always hear me at the front door and start barking. The whole family gets to wake up at 9:45pm for a pair of sneakers.
If they would get off their lazy butts and buy the sneakers at the store, you would not be delivering to them so late!