Pushing Productivity

Goldilocks

Pushing the employee's to the Max will shrink customer service! Mr Smith and all others, we the employees of Express challenge you to come and walk in our shoes for a week. We have stood by your side and have been dedicated employee's for years. No more, you have screwed us in so many ways. We are asking for you to come to the field and see what you have created. I'ts not good. You need to get rid of MT3, he has destroyed this company that we worked sooooo hard to create. PLEASE LISTEN TO OUR CRIES..........

By The Book

Pushing the employee's to the Max will shrink customer service! Mr Smith and all others, we the employees of Express challenge you to come and walk in our shoes for a week. We have stood by your side and have been dedicated employee's for years. No more, you have screwed us in so many ways. We are asking for you to come to the field and see what you have created. I'ts not good. You need to get rid of MT3, he has destroyed this company that we worked sooooo hard to create. PLEASE LISTEN TO OUR CRIES..........
At ups it's the same. We both work for production companies. What needs to change in your opinion?

dezguy

Haha! You're funny. As if the great Fred S would allow himself to mingle with us common folk, yet alone work like one!

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Haha! You're funny. As if the great Fred S would allow himself to mingle with us common folk, yet alone work like one!
Fred, Thornton and Bronzcek wouldn't last through a solitary P1 shift let alone a whole week but Goldi your challenge to them is commendable. Too bad their cowardice nature keeps them behind that curtain.

"Pay no attention, run along, there's nothing to see."

bbsam

Staff member
I think you'll do better petitioning the Whitehouse about Fred's RLA deal or getting your fellow couriers to organize.

CJinx

I think you'll do better petitioning the Whitehouse about Fred's RLA deal or getting your fellow couriers to organize.
What makes you think the White House is gonna listen if you don't have a fat checkbook?
The people you want to be convincing are your senators and representatives. While donating to their re-election fund is a good way to do so, so is threatening to convince at many voters as possible *not* to vote for them.