Putting in My Letter of Intent

clean hairy

...so the grievances were not filed against him but rather were filed as a matter of procedure...
Where I am, the grievance is filed against Mr Blah for issuing me a warning letter for (name alleged offense here).
This grievance is a protest to the attached warning letter issued by Mr. Blah.
I would then guess Mr. Blah has to attend the hearings and defend the warning letter.
Not the first time I would be wrong if I do not have this correct....

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Where I am, the grievance is filed against Mr Blah for issuing me a warning letter for (name alleged offense here).
This grievance is a protest to the attached warning letter issued by Mr. Blah.
I would then guess Mr. Blah has to attend the hearings and defend the warning letter.
Not the first time I would be wrong if I do not have this correct....

Technically you are correct but in essence you are not filing against Mr. Blah personally but rather as a matter or procedure.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
Why are you bozos getting so angry with the op? He is a onraod sup, whatever. Driving sucks and ruins your body. I would put a letter in to if I had low seniority, its a great resume padder. Even the biggest slug in the co. will have a hard time lasting 30 yrs in the new UPS.

UPSGUY72

Why are you bozos getting so angry with the op? He is a onraod sup, whatever. Driving sucks and ruins your body. I would put a letter in to if I had low seniority, its a great resume padder. Even the biggest slug in the co. will have a hard time lasting 30 yrs in the new UPS.

I loved driving didn't have a problem with it would have still been doing it. Moving on to a be a ORS was for personal reasons. Now I don't have to touch my pension when I retire and my ex wife will never collect a dime of my pension while I'm a live.

UPSGUY72

We are also directed to wear ice cleats (as needed) in my center and our center manager would not hesitate to hand out warning letters for failure to work as directed, especially if the offending driver were to get in injured as a result of not wearing the cleats.

Bingo center manager's or ORS don't tell drivers to wear cleats for no reason.