PVD’s...are we done?

RuthlessSupSlayer

Dont know if you're done because I do not care. In my eyes you never started, so how can you end without a start? And without either how can you even exist? If you did exist I'd block your car in when I get back anyway while I punch out....

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Dont know if you're done because I do not care. In my eyes you never started, so how can you end without a start? And without either how can you even exist? If you did exist I'd block your car in when I get back anyway while I punch out....
What a punk. I still think that is you in your avatar.

You remind of the type of person who bumps their gums all day long making stupid jokes, has awkwardness around the office ladies you deliver to because you can't come up with things to say just to make conversation, and act like a bully, to people who are even more of a pusillanimous than you are. But, the first time someone puts you in your place, you run and tell the supe they are threatening you.

Quick, go tell your supe Scooby is bothering you.

Queso

Yeah so today I showed up after working 10 hours both yesterday and Wednesday and my supe tells me to hang out to see what they’re going to have me do today, sat in the cafeteria for an hour and a half and then got told I’m all set they don’t need me for today. I’m like ok cool so I went to the office and made sure I got paid for that time that I sat there, it’s like nobody tells you anything at this company

Queso

You remind of the type of person who bumps their gums all day long making stupid jokes, has awkwardness around the office ladies you deliver to because you can't come up with things to say just to make conversation, and act like a bully, to people who are even more of a pusillanimous than you are. But, the first time someone puts you in your place, you run and tell the supe they are threatening you.

Shots fired lmao

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Yeah so today I showed up after working 10 hours both yesterday and Wednesday and my supe tells me to hang out to see what they’re going to have me do today, sat in the cafeteria for an hour and a half and then got told I’m all set they don’t need me for today. I’m like ok cool so I went to the office and made sure I got paid for that time that I sat there, it’s like nobody tells you anything at this company
What happened to the 8hr guarantee? Stewart!

PeakMode

Arrive Peak Leave
Much like with rentals. Volume dictates need. Seasonal workers are set to be terminate today. I could see PVD use for Prime week in July

RuthlessSupSlayer

Not sure what type of infatuation you have for me its kinda getting weirder as time passes.

You say I bully people more timid than me? I'm not up on a forum bashing someone over the internet, if I was this punk like you say as least I say it to their face and take the chance of getting my ass kicked. Unlike you who sits behind the situation of knowing we will never meet, so if that makes me a punk then in turn that would make you a little b(ee) itch.

In fact your my Female canine because I post you jump puppet. Grow the :censored2: up and if you're ever in the Baltimore area I'll PM you my number and take you for a walk and show you that scooby is a female who pretended to be Man...

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Not sure what type of infatuation you have for me its kinda getting weirder as time passes.

You say I bully people more timid than me? I'm not up on a forum bashing someone over the internet, if I was this punk like you say as least I say it to their face and take the chance of getting my ass kicked. Unlike you who sits behind the situation of knowing we will never meet, so if that makes me a punk then in turn that would make you a little b(ee) itch.

In fact your my Female canine because I post you jump puppet. Grow the :censored2: up and if you're ever in the Baltimore area I'll PM you my number and take you for a walk and show you that scooby is a female who pretended to be Man...

E8327BBF-5042-42BC-9857-962C8AE6C1FD.gif

What the?