PVD (beating a dead horse?)

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
You are nothing but a scab taking work away from union members! You do not belong here and you will never be welcome. Find another job scab!
Wow, for someone who just showed up today you sure sound like you been here awhile.

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
Yeah, let’s have a bunch of scabs deliver the packages, or better yet, Amazon drivers. Lol.
The union drivers are why UPS makes a profit every year. Smarten up.
Enjoy
Screenshot_20221130-073945.png

scabby

hey scab, you have hit the nail on the head, live now, wisely, for tomorrow is not guaranteed- only our imagination holds us back in living on this incredible planet that we have been gifted with,.. the driver I am assigned to appreciates my help and i am grateful for the excellent earn 🙂

Jerdo

Yes, 20 stops in a Prius makes much more sense and efficiency. You are special. In that lobotomy kind of way.
PVD can make easy 100 stops per day. Including mileage will cost company around $200.
Union driver will make maybe 150 stops but will cost company including vehicle and all benefits $500.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
PVD can make easy 100 stops per day. Including mileage will cost company around $200.
Union driver will make maybe 150 stops but will cost company including vehicle and all benefits $500.
Imaginary numbers flying out of your head.
Typical boot licker

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Our paycheck is bigger than yours so I’ll go to bed tonight smile, laugh a little bit and get a good nights rest.
bless our union for negotiating quality pay for its full time workers who are the face of this company.

Peak season can't be over soon enough
I got rid of my PVD driver because I gave snowflake too many hard stops

You will never be an RPCD, nir will you ever he a regular employee
You are like a disposable maxipad

Screenshot_20221203-155741-127.png

Jerdo

You obviously have no clue, littl

Our paycheck is bigger than yours so I’ll go to bed tonight smile, laugh a little bit and get a good nights rest.
bless our union for negotiating quality pay for its full time workers who are the face of this company.

View attachment 409868

View attachment 409868
This screenshot exactly showing what i am talking about. You are to expensive and your Union position is not sustainable.

This screenshot exactly showing what i am talking about. You are to expensive and your Union position is not sustainable.
You doing a tight little section of residentials is not making a company money

I hope you have a ride on your insurance because you can crash your car UPS is not going to pay for it

Try explain to your insurance agent why you is using the personal car for company business

But it's unfortunate you're too weak to get a full-time job here