PVD (beating a dead horse?)

TSB

Yeah, I'm a road hog
It’s a few weeks later since anyone has seen a PVD. Just checking to see if I’m still lazy and they are going to take my job.

I responded to this thread since it was wicked cold today and I got a text asking about employment. Oh well I guess that’s life on this side of the range.
Jeez, don't you know they're busy playing X-Box in their mom's basement.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Scabs have roamed the earth since the beginning of time.
Companies that use them and defend their use are pissing in your face.

Thebrownblob

I miss the PVDs. They didn’t complain bout working, they just got the work done.
Really? That’s interesting because we had many that just quit in the middle of the day. Drivers were instructed to go get to work from them or to go to the trailers where they had work and take to work back. Yeah very reliable L O L.

Mplayers2006

The Most Hated Troll 😈
Really? That’s interesting because we had many that just quit in the middle of the day. Drivers were instructed to go get to work from them or to go to the trailers where they had work and take to work back. Yeah very reliable L O L.
Perhaps they were being harassed by jealous Teamsters.

Can't tell you how many times myself or another air driver would have to take out a PVD route because someone didn't show up. Of course the same thing happens with 22.4 or series 300 drivers also.

Mplayers2006

The Most Hated Troll 😈
Doubtful since we don’t see them most of the time they go to a trailer but that’s not shocking that you have a little idea what you’re talking about. 😂
thank you brown stain in my underwear, you always direct me with your wisdom. But sadly I didn’t find the bathroom in time.🥶