PVD going rogue

LadyNole77

At best you could be offered a permanent PT job working inside the building. You would then be eligible to sign a FT driver bid sheet. Do you really think because you delivered out of your car for a few weeks that will put you ahead of Teamsters that have been waiting for months and years for a driving job?

No I definitely want to put in my time. I know there is a process just wanted some guidance

LadyNole77

At my building UPS has been hiring FT drivers non stop for about 2 years now. Being a PT Union member will give you a 6 to 1 edge over any off the street hire.

Thank you for the info. I know in the area I live we have three distribution centers within about a 100 mile radius.
Thanks so much again

Queso

Bro you're done so stop dreaming. Go back to your life and come back when November hits. They dont want you. I have seen them dump good seasonal drivers into preload and not give one fornication about that person despite hyping them up....whatever it takes to get the job done 8.4 seconds faster. You were a puppet and now your strings have been cut, the show is over...lol

I already said I’m not banking on them calling me to come in and drive or do anything

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Because if I want to keep talking about how management buttered me up for no reason at all with about 5 days left to go as a seasonal employee I can do that, why do you care?

3F943BCA-70C3-4D53-8AEA-B20877616505.gif

RuthlessSupSlayer

Why should anyone take the guy who suggests Bullying (lol as silly as this word sounds when talking about grown men) for taking a job to support their family seriously? Go, sit in a corner somewhere, and shut up.
who said I had a family?...people need to toughen up get over it. Not my fault people are given awards for everything, are overly sensitive.

"Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times."

These Gina's are going to defecate themselves when it hits the fan.

RuthlessSupSlayer

But *I'M* the "Internet tough Guy"
I'll show how to do it on here then just translate that to the street.

Say what you will just as easy to say that about as it is to trash @Queso so it's all perpetually endless.

I am a :censored2: and I dont care
I am mean but at least I'll say it to your face
I'm honest but abrasive.
Grown some emotional calluses

RuthlessSupSlayer

No this child needs needs to get his ass out on the streets and start working and try again next time. People need to stop feeling sorry for all these displaced seasonals....they're seasonals they understand what they are getting into. They'll live...