PVD going rogue

Queso

PVDs are given the easiest areas in any center. So unless you were doing 300 stops in 8 hours you didn't even make a blip on their radar. In many areas they were paying PVDs 8-10 hours for something a seniority driver could do in 3-4 hours.

The areas I had were medium difficulty as far as what the drivers told me. I was getting 150-175 stops done a day out of a 10th gen civic hatchback, so make what you will of that. The point is that I was probably doing better than the other seasonal in a piece of :censored2: uhual with no shelves and costing the corporation less money during peak cause all they have to pay me is .60 cents a mile in reimbursement. Obviously I’m not going to stack up to a driver that has a diad, a truck with a lot more room and more experience. Give me a diad and a consistent area and I’m an amazon flex driver on steroids

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
The areas I had were medium difficulty as far as what the drivers told me. I was getting 150-175 stops done a day out of a 10th gen civic hatchback. Obviously I’m not going to stack up to a driver that has a diad, a truck with a lot more room and more experience. Give me a diad and a consistent area and I’m an amazon flex driver on steroids
Screenshot_20200119-164218_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20200119-164404_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20200119-164335_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20200119-164304_Google.jpg

Yeah dude. You'll fit right in.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
The areas I had were medium difficulty as far as what the drivers told me. I was getting 150-175 stops done a day out of a 10th gen civic hatchback, so make what you will of that. The point is that I was probably doing better than the other seasonal in a piece of :censored2: uhual with no shelves and costing the corporation less money during peak cause all they have to pay me is .60 cents a mile in reimbursement. Obviously I’m not going to stack up to a driver that has a diad, a truck with a lot more room and more experience. Give me a diad and a consistent area and I’m an amazon flex driver on steroids

#bestpvdeversoontobebestrpcdever

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Amazon flex is being a pvd for amazon, literally. Not driving the vans. Seriously though, :censored2: amazon and their unethical behavior. I’d rather get my o ring blown out by management every day before I would step foot in one of those vans
Especially if the floor board was wet.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
Amazon flex is being a pvd for amazon, literally. Not driving the vans. Seriously though, :censored2: amazon and their unethical behavior. I’d rather get my o ring blown out by management every day before I would step foot in one of those vans
Driving your own car for $54 for a 3 hour block and you're lucky if you get 2 a day. Once you subtract gas and mileage you might make minimum wage.

LadyNole77

I am new to the forums and I've read through quite a few topics but I haven't seen one for the question I have. I was PVD seasonal and in orientation the HR rep said after the season the supervisors would get together and review the stats to decide who may be offered a permanent/long term position. I finished my routes every day and helped other drivers any time I was asked. I also was told nearly every day I was doing great and that it was definitely noticed. Has anyone else heard that? Also, I still have my issued phone and can log into the employee site; is that a good sign that I may still be in the running?

PT Car Washer

I am new to the forums and I've read through quite a few topics but I haven't seen one for the question I have. I was PVD seasonal and in orientation the HR rep said after the season the supervisors would get together and review the stats to decide who may be offered a permanent/long term position. I finished my routes every day and helped other drivers any time I was asked. I also was told nearly every day I was doing great and that it was definitely noticed. Has anyone else heard that? Also, I still have my issued phone and can log into the employee site; is that a good sign that I may still be in the running?
At best you could be offered a permanent PT job working inside the building. You would then be eligible to sign a FT driver bid sheet. Do you really think because you delivered out of your car for a few weeks that will put you ahead of Teamsters that have been waiting for months and years for a driving job?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

I would stay very close to your phone
That’s all I can say about this at this time

RuthlessSupSlayer

Still better than going into arrears on your mortgage payment
Bro you're done so stop dreaming. Go back to your life and come back when November hits. They dont want you. I have seen them dump good seasonal drivers into preload and not give one fornication about that person despite hyping them up....whatever it takes to get the job done 8.4 seconds faster. You were a puppet and now your strings have been cut, the show is over...lol

Skull_Leader

Bro you're done so stop dreaming. Go back to your life and come back when November hits. They dont want you. I have seen them dump good seasonal drivers into preload and not give one fornication about that person despite hyping them up....whatever it takes to get the job done 8.4 seconds faster. You were a puppet and now your strings have been cut, the show is over...lol

Why should anyone take the guy who suggests Bullying (lol as silly as this word sounds when talking about grown men) for taking a job to support their family seriously? Go, sit in a corner somewhere, and shut up.