PVD question

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
What does living in a RTW state have anything to do with PVDs.

Weaker union representation was my guess... otherwise teamsters should've squash that term a long time ago

Last edited:

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
I worked as a pvd last peak season and I had a eight hour pay guarantee. I’ve started working again as a pvd this summer and on the time card it shows the pay code is “pay actual”. Should I be getting the eight hour guarantee?
Enjoy your straight time and shove it
Most of us paid are dues working in the building
If you were sent to get stops off of me you would gets 2 really crappy ones

sandwich

The resident gearhead
I worked as a pvd last peak season and I had a eight hour pay guarantee. I’ve started working again as a pvd this summer and on the time card it shows the pay code is “pay actual”. Should I be getting the eight hour guarantee?
You will not receive your 8 hour guarantee pay. That's a benefit for full time drivers in the union.

Not scabs delivering out of their Prius.

KoennenTiger

Wait just a :censored2: second here? There's some classification of scabs that run our packages out of their own cars now? I've only seen center mngrs doing that

KoennenTiger

Best contract ever....

Oh my sweet spaghetti monster overlord I would :censored2: such a guy over as hard as I can. I mean I'm nice to the air guys, but they are teamsters. Some scab coming to take my work?!! I can't even imagine this.

I guess I'd just tell them to meet me at the opposite corner of my route and then say whoops come meet me over here. No now over here whoops

Oh my sweet spaghetti monster overlord I would :censored2: such a guy over as hard as I can. I mean I'm nice to the air guys, but they are teamsters. Some scab coming to take my work?!! I can't even imagine this.

I guess I'd just tell them to meet me at the opposite corner of my route and then say whoops come meet me over here. No now over here whoops
Bingo