PVD

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
sketch-1509390908182.png

There... instead of the typical US DOT #

Now off to the FedEx office to print them out with the magnetic backing in time for peak season!

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Wow...you Joe Unions are tough...online.

It’s too bad the Union is unwilling to embrace social media to reach out to the younger members.
Or get younger leadership into the top spots of the intl union without getting butt hurt(hoff) when they (i.e...s. Obrien) wants to think outside the box a little in regards to the future of ups national contracts and just the union in general....

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!
Isn’t it H&DT now?

Technically yes, but the other H is still the number 2 man at the Teamsters.

Don't think DT has the power to call a strike over this issue. It would be up to H&H to do something about the PVD's this year.

DT could do something about it in the upcoming negotiations, for the next contract, though.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Don't think DT has the power to call a strike over this issue. It would be up to H&H to do something about the PVD's this year.

DT could do something about it in the upcoming negotiations, for the next contract, though.

As long as H&H approve

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

Denis T was only listed as the "Co-chair" on the proposal booklet handed out at the "two man meeting", with Hoffa listed as the "Chairman".

In the end, we all know how it's going to go down.....again.

VETERAN FEEDER

Does anyone on this topic work in 710 or 135. Been talking a lot with members about this Pizza Delivery Driver BS and it seems the Union Local are non existent and lying to its membership. Looks and smells like they are in bed with the Company. I WANT TO HEAR NAMES OF UNION PEOPLE INVOLVED!

35years

Gravy route
Have the PVDs started anywhere?
It is Nov 16th.
Are they waiting till all helpers and normal temps are working first?

Not training my helper how to use the UPS phone. If they want to train scabs they can do it themselves.

A

Article 3

Does anyone on this topic work in 710 or 135. Been talking a lot with members about this Pizza Delivery Driver BS and it seems the Union Local are non existent and lying to its membership. Looks and smells like they are in bed with the Company. I WANT TO HEAR NAMES OF UNION PEOPLE INVOLVED!
TDU is to blame!