Pvds and helpers working saturdays

M

MenInBrown

I appreciate your opinion. Hardly any RPCDs want to work Saturdays but when forced, we don’t want to come in for 3 hours. So do you know if they are suppose to be working on Saturdays?

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
They wouldn't need "some help" if everyone would show up and do their fair share.
Dave was the self appointed Chairman of the "Fair Share Committee" at his building before he retired.

Now in retirement, he still apparently doesn't have anything better to do than to continue to pretend that he is still relevant in the job, now judging those he has never met.

Wasn't he the guy who regularly railed against retirees posting on this site after retirement, before he retired???....what a hypocrite.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I have no problems with PVD’s and helpers working as long as every single non seasonal PT and FT employee have the opportunity to do so beforehand.

Needless to say, you now you see why they are working at most buildings.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Did you ever volunteer to help some one when you got done before your 8 hours?
Or did you just run back to the building and get your guarantee for the day?
No, but after working considerable time off the clock before his scheduled start time every day,

....and taking his meal period outside the contractual parameters daily,

....Dave paved the way for PVD's by delivering packages out of his leased Japanese vehicle on his way home many days.

What a scab?

Boywondr

The truth never changes.
Here they ask for full time volunteers,then they have to force all seasonal help and pre-seniority drivers in before they force from the bottom of our full time seniority list
They wouldn't need "some help" if everyone would show up and do their fair share.
This is how it should be done.
Let's make up our minds.
Hardly any RPCDs want to work Saturdays but when forced, we don’t want to come in for 3 hours.
Demand your 8hrs then.
Thank you DRporch. Does anyone read their CBA?

clean hairy

Dave was the self appointed Chairman of the "Fair Share Committee" at his building before he retired.

Now in retirement, he still apparently doesn't have anything better to do than to continue to pretend that he is still relevant in the job, now judging those he has never met.

Wasn't he the guy who regularly railed against retirees posting on this site after retirement, before he retired???....what a hypocrite.
AND he promised never to post here after retirement!
Anyone who can pull up his good bye thread for all to see?

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
No, but after working considerable time off the clock before his scheduled start time every day,

....and taking his meal period outside the contractual parameters daily,

....Dave paved the way for PVD's by delivering packages out of his leased Japanese vehicle on his way home many days.

What a scab?
Another Union guy devaluing the word "scab".
SMH