PVDs

Ruthless516

Hello all, I am new here and this may have been answered before. I’m looking for the article to file on for pvds working and then sending rpcds home and cutting routes out. They are giving our work away and trying to code us 05 everyday. Any input would be appreciated thank you.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Hello all, I am new here and this may have been answered before. I’m looking for the article to file on for pvds working and then sending rpcds home and cutting routes out. They are giving our work away and trying to code us 05 everyday. Any input would be appreciated thank you.
Talk to your steward

542thruNthru

What supplemental agreement are you?

JL 0513

Some guys have said sit by the time clock (Diad room) until you get your 8. Can you get in trouble for not directly asking for your 8 and then staying on the clock with no work? The problem right now is no one has work to give up, and they won't send you to take stops off someone. So no "driver work". They're also not going to ask us to to janitorial work. The Diad 6 also doesn't allow code changes.

They're giving so much work away that we're getting under 7 hour planned days. My PVD called out yesterday and I said I would deliver the 30 stops. I was still done at 8 hours!

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Some guys have said sit by the time clock (Diad room) until you get your 8. Can you get in trouble for not directly asking for your 8 and then staying on the clock with no work? The problem right now is no one has work to give up, and they won't send you to take stops off someone. So no "driver work". They're also not going to ask us to to janitorial work. The Diad 6 also doesn't allow code changes.

They're giving so much work away that we're getting under 7 hour planned days. My PVD called out yesterday and I said I would deliver the 30 stops. I was still done at 8 hours!
C42F3ED4-61B0-4D6E-A4A3-5451E7C7DF0E.jpeg

You ever think about slowing down

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Ain't a runner. These last 2 weeks we're getting 100-110 stops on 150 stop routes. < 7 hour plans. Working as slow as possible.

What I'm getting at is can they get you for stealing time even though you're guaranteed 8. You're caught taking an extra hour of break to run out the clock.

Send a diad message put the ball in their court

Cowboy Mac

Ain't a runner. These last 2 weeks we're getting 100-110 stops on 150 stop routes. < 7 hour plans. Working as slow as possible.

What I'm getting at is can they get you for stealing time even though you're guaranteed 8. You're caught taking an extra hour of break to run out the clock.
Yes they can and will fire you for sitting on the clock doing nothing. Make sure you are following all your methods to the T because it will take you a lot longer to do the job by the book.

If they try to send you home, request your 8 hours. If they tell you there is no more work, punch out and file for your guaranteed 8.

Even better look at the numbers the next morning and find the junior driver that worked the most hours and file to be paid for all time that he worked.

Code 5 is not in the contract.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

Cowboy Mac