Qualifying seems imposible???

S

selfcancelsignal

If your center is like ours & a lot of others (unorganized), they'll need bodies to drive a lot anyway w/ vacation season on the way & occasional volume issues. Several guys at our center qualified recently by "slipping thru the cracks", aka working over 30 in 90 & just qualifying. You may have to file a grievance for it to become legit, so make sure you mark a calendar each day you drive. Be safe! No injuries or accidents!

Sent from the 64GB US Cellular iPhone 5S of selfcancelsignal

PT Car Washer

Or just keep the seasonal drivers working after the free period. The company knows who will make FT and who will fail. Unless you prove them wrong.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
77c3fd0c4e1e0da77d7f3b1fc37df32a77d8a38cebd84e5ddd18450354965b6b.jpg

QKRSTKR

I was just told today that I won the Full time Driver bid in my building and that I start my training route on Tuesday.... With that being said I have been a seasonal driver for over 7 years and have never had a problem... When my center manager told me the new rules for qualifying I about :censored2: my pants... 1. Run scratch or better for 5 consecutive day... Seems impossible since the normal driver on the route is constantly an hour over each day.
2. Turn in 2 sales leads.
3. Be 100% pu compliance..

anyone know any truth to this??? also we are on orion and the route must be ran a instructed, which orion is a joke in our building and needs to be fixed.

You should already be qualified. What the hell is the difference in being a seasonal for 7years or permanent? Didn't you already do 30 days for seasonal? If they let you drive for 7 years I would say you have to be a qualified driver.