Qualifying seems imposible???

S

selfcancelsignal

If your center is like ours & a lot of others (unorganized), they'll need bodies to drive a lot anyway w/ vacation season on the way & occasional volume issues. Several guys at our center qualified recently by "slipping thru the cracks", aka working over 30 in 90 & just qualifying. You may have to file a grievance for it to become legit, so make sure you mark a calendar each day you drive. Be safe! No injuries or accidents!

Sent from the 64GB US Cellular iPhone 5S of selfcancelsignal

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
77c3fd0c4e1e0da77d7f3b1fc37df32a77d8a38cebd84e5ddd18450354965b6b.jpg

QKRSTKR

I was just told today that I won the Full time Driver bid in my building and that I start my training route on Tuesday.... With that being said I have been a seasonal driver for over 7 years and have never had a problem... When my center manager told me the new rules for qualifying I about :censored2: my pants... 1. Run scratch or better for 5 consecutive day... Seems impossible since the normal driver on the route is constantly an hour over each day.
2. Turn in 2 sales leads.
3. Be 100% pu compliance..

anyone know any truth to this??? also we are on orion and the route must be ran a instructed, which orion is a joke in our building and needs to be fixed.

You should already be qualified. What the hell is the difference in being a seasonal for 7years or permanent? Didn't you already do 30 days for seasonal? If they let you drive for 7 years I would say you have to be a qualified driver.