Question about job interview

ov1127

I applied yesterday for a Ft combo driver postion and have an interview scheduled for today at 4pm at the Tempe,AZ location. Does anyone know if it's in person or a phone interview? I tried googling the hub phone number and it just keeps ringing with no answer and the section on the ups website where it says what to expect/bring is blank. I also logged in to my application account to the FAQ section and wrote a message asking the same question but no response still.

I tried searching in the new hire section but couldn't find the answer.

Any info would be appreciated. Thank you

ov1127

Ok thanks for the replies. I was planning on going early anyway but didnt want to look like an idiot sitting in the lobby and then getting a call for a phone interview.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Ok thanks for the replies. I was planning on going early anyway but didnt want to look like an idiot sitting in the lobby and then getting a call for a phone interview.
can work Saturdays? and possibly 6 days a week at any given notice?

ov1127

I currently average 60 hours a week on a weds- Sunday schedule for little better hourly pay but faf worse benefits. I do foodservice using ramp and dollies averaging about 900 cases a day but only about 15-20 stops

ov1127

I know the work is definitely different but I just figure it's an interview as of right now so cant hurt to just go and check it out.