Question about paystubs

Fizzle

So I unfortunately was having some Financial issues and my lawyers want my pay stubs from when I worked with UPS. I only work with UPS in the month of April so I only need 4 pay stubs. I had my checks direct-deposited into my account so I was trying to see how I can go about getting my pay stubs because I have went to UPS the HR person told me she can't do nothing for me gave me some numbers to call but every number I call or anyone I've talked to always Point me back to my local HR person and that she can get me to payroll to get my stubs but I went there this morning and she said she can't get me to payroll because payroll is not there it's in Texas. It just seems like I can't get any answers on how to get my pay stubs. I never thought it would be this difficult to get them. Any suggestions?

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
So I unfortunately was having some Financial issues and my lawyers want my pay stubs from when I worked with UPS. I only work with UPS in the month of April so I only need 4 pay stubs. I had my checks direct-deposited into my account so I was trying to see how I can go about getting my pay stubs because I have went to UPS the HR person told me she can't do nothing for me gave me some numbers to call but every number I call or anyone I've talked to always Point me back to my local HR person and that she can get me to payroll to get my stubs but I went there this morning and she said she can't get me to payroll because payroll is not there it's in Texas. It just seems like I can't get any answers on how to get my pay stubs. I never thought it would be this difficult to get them. Any suggestions?

UPSers

Fizzle

I've already tried that and when I would put my info in it would tell me it was invalid even though I knew it was it correct info that they would need but then I saw that it said separated employees will have access until June and obviously it's past June so I'm guessing I miss my window on trying to get them that way.

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
I've already tried that and when I would put my info in it would tell me it was invalid even though I knew it was it correct info that they would need but then I saw that it said separated employees will have access until June and obviously it's past June so I'm guessing I miss my window on trying to get them that way.

@Wally help this person out

IESucks

go to your online banking institution and print deposits. In the future you have learned to pick up your paper voided check at work and retain them for your records . Organization is the key to simplicity. Good grammar might help too

Fizzle

go to your online banking institution and print deposits. In the future you have learned to pick up your paper voided check at work and retain them for your records . Organization is the key to simplicity. Good grammar might help too
Didn't come here for a grammar lesson, just had a question. I've already done the bank thing, but the lawyer said they need the Stubs so they can see all the deductions and not just what I made after all of the deductions.

Last edited:

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!

I don’t know what you mean. But I can tell you I’m still able to get on UPSers and see my check stubs and I haven’t worked there for almost a year

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
20180711_142154.jpg
Give the guy some credit, his spelling is impeccable! Not one red squiggly line!
He was a good student at @burrhead junior high?

Last edited:

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Probably shouldn't have quit work after a month if you have some financial issues

Fizzle

Good Lord come here for help and I get this. Been using the voice feature because I was driving geez. Thanks to those who are actually trying to help me though. I've talked to HR twice and both times they've told me there's nothing they can do for me because they can't pull up my past pay stubs, and they can't refer me to payroll because there's no payroll there because its in another state. Just doesn't make much sense to me why they can't help me especially when everyone I talked to specifically says HR IS the one that would be able to help me with that.

Fizzle

Probably shouldn't have quit work after a month if you have some financial issues
Went from making 200 bucks a week with UPS to 900 a week doing Uber. I'm not going to get into everything that's happened obviously that's private so you definitely don't know my situation to talk on it. I just had a simple question is all.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Went from making 200 bucks a week with UPS to 900 a week doing Uber. I'm not going to get into everything that's happened obviously that's private so you definitely don't know my situation to talk on it. I just had a simple question is all.
You couldn't handle 3.5 hours a day then uber the rest of the time? That's $1100 a week.